Chapter 27: Mind Trouble And A Reunion

Začať od začiatku

Mai grabs you and kisses you full on the mouth.

Mai: Go and kick his butt for me as well.

The kiss left you and everyone else stunned for a while and then when you regain your senses.

Y/N: Fine but when we are done you are to never bother us again.

Jean-Claude Magnum: Fine and you are lucky as you got a kiss that should have been mine.

Y/N: Tough luck spoilt star now deal with it and let's duel.

Jean-Claude/y/n: Duel.

Y/N – LP 8000

Jean-Claude Magnum – LP 8000

Jean-Claude Magnum: I will go first. I summon Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo in attack mode.

Jean-Claude Magnum: Then because he was normal summoned I get to add a Ninjitsu from my deck to my hand and I choose to add Ninjitsu Art Notebook to my hand

Jean-Claude Magnum: Then because he was normal summoned I get to add a Ninjitsu from my deck to my hand and I choose to add Ninjitsu Art Notebook to my hand. Then I equip him with Axe Of Despair raising his attack by 1000 points.

Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo (Atk 1800 – 2800)

Jean-Claude Magnum: place one card face down and I end my turn.

Y/N: I draw, I play Cards Of Consonance, I send White Stone Of Legend to the graveyard and I draw two cards. Because White Stone Of Legend was sent to the graveyard I get to add Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the field.

Jean-Claude Magnum: What the heck?! I thought only Seto Kaiba had that card.

Y/N: Well your wrong and to be honest this dragon isn't the only thing you have to worry about. Coz I reveal Blue-Eyes White Dragon to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon.

Jean-Claude Magnum: What the heck?! I have never seen that monster before, where did you get it?

Y/N: I had told you, then you would have never challenged me to this duel and to be honest it is guys like you who make it hard for the nice guys to get girls from where I am from, a lady should be treated with respect. But you wouldn't know anything about how to respect a woman would you Jean-Claude?