Chapter Two: House of the Rising Son

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Peter Whitlock! Would you care to explain how I'm pregnant and now attached to a witch bitch?" I spat with venom.

He gulps and I give Hayley a face showing I knew that was coming. Jasper and Char gasp in surprise.

"Okay, you need to trust me when I say this is a good thing. I couldn't say anything about it. This will make you stronger."

"Right, like I didn't need to know this. Peter, this is a huge problem! I'm pissed at one of my mates, the other is daggered, and I want to kill everyone!

"Now unless you can explain yourself, I don't want to hear anything from you!"

I hang up breathing heavy and look at Hayley who's smirking.

"You can be a real bitch."

I laugh and fall beside her. We both quiet hearing a car door slam. Hayley gets off the bed and walks quickly over to the fireplace and grabs the fire poker.

I roll off the bed, following Hayley out of the room. She mouths for me to stay at the top of the stairs. I nod and she continues to the front door. I hear it open.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asks.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car- get them, will you." Rebekah says.

I rush down the stairs to stand next to Hayley. I smirk.

"Hello, not the maid," Hayley says dropping the fire poker.

I rush past Hayley and hug Bekah.

"Bekah! You came."

"Isa! I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural baby bump. I guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it? The werewolf protecting my sister."

I let go of Bekah and move back over to an amused Hayley.

"You have your brother's manners." Hales' states smirking.

"And his temper too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?"

My smile falls off my face as pain settles in my chest. I step backward grabbing my chest.

"Beats me. He's long gone."

"What do you mean long gone?"

Bekah watches me and realization sets on her features.

I respond, "The bastard daggered him. I don't know where he stashed him."

Bekah looks appalled.

"Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you backstabbing wanker!"

Nik opens a set of double doors and enters the foyer. I move farther away from him and glare. He glances at me with a frown etched on his face.

 He glances at me with a frown etched on his face