Chapter 5

"Hoseok?! What are you doing here?"

He sighed. "I'm... part of the mafia too."

She felt betrayed and hurt. "Why? Why did you have to betray me like this?"

"It's my job. I play with everyone, including you."

He smirked evilly.

"Come on, he's waiting for you."

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her deep into the tunnels.

He stopped in front of a door located in the middle of the system.

He rang the buzzer on the side.

"What?"

"Sir... she's here."

"Bring her in."

The door opened and Alice was taken into his dark office.

On the side she saw Leah, still in an unconscious state.

"No!" She ran over and hugged her as she cried into her shirt.

"Why so sad my dear?"

She snapped her head around to see the infamous mafia leader everyone had feared.

"You... you're.. you're..."

"Kim Namjoon! Leader of the Korean Mafia and Dictator of South Korea! I see you've accepted my offer."

"Please... just let her go, do what you want with me, but leave her out of it..."

He chuckled darkly.

"Of course. I am a man of my word. Hoseok, bring this woman home. I've got a servant to take care of."

Hoseok bowed and took Leah's body outside, presumably to the car.

Namjoon then took something out of his pocket.

"Now listen here girl, if you put this ring on, you will never take it off again. Are you sure this is what you want? I could always just trade you for her..."

"No! I'll take it, just don't harm anyone!"

"Perfect..."

He slipped the ring onto her finger and laughed evilly.

"What... what happens now?"

"What happens now? Hmmm..."

He took out a walkie talkie.

"Jimin, escort my new slave to her room until I need her."

That's when Jimin came in and grabbed her by the wrist. He pulled her into the hallway to be led to her new room.

Suddenly, Jin came into the room.

"Sir, what the hell are you doing?"

"I just told Jimin to show my lovely bride to her room."

Jin sighed. "You're never gonna get this girl to love you if you treat her the way you do. She's gonna hate you."

Namjoon shammed his fist against the table.

"She will love me! She has no choice, I love her, and she will be my bride whether she loves me or not!"

"Well maybe if you stop being the most dickheaded form of a Tsundere, she'll give you a chance and love you."

"But Jin... I don't know how to show love..."

"You'll figure it out. Why did you make her a slave if you love her anyway?"

"It's just an excuse to get her close to me..."

"This isn't going to work. Call me over when you stop being an asshole and start to show affection to people."

Jin left the room and went to bed.

Namjoon slumped down into his office chair and cried.

'Jin's right.... how could someone as beautiful and enchanting as her love such a monster like me?' He thought.