+ seven ; " enough " +

drop after drop her tears fell, staining her dress with sadness and pain. was she truly enough? she had tried so hard,  so extremely hard. everyday she would greet him, everyday she would ask him how his day was, she loved him with every ounce of her heart, every milligram, every last bit of her heart and soul went to him.

he was her everything. he was the sun that lit her world up, the stars that shined and guided her, the air that helped her breathe and her motivation to keep living. he was her absolute everything . but yet, she was a mere stop on the finite road of life for him.

she was nothing to him and he was everything to her. everything she did, she did for him, with him in mind, it was all him him him him .

she loved him she needed him to live and he was gone. gone from her life as simply as he stepped in it. she wasn't enough. she wasn't pretty enough, wasn't kind enough, wasn't caring enough, wasn't generous enough, wasn't funny enough, wasn't athletic enough.

she.
was.
not.
good.
enough.

her reason for living was gone and everything in her life had gone crumbling down. her tears had started going faster and faster and she tried to hold them back but she couldn't. all her feelings and insecurities and emotions kept flowing out as she tried to stop them, tried to put herself back together. but, if a plate shatters into a thousand pieces, it'll take more than one person to help put it back together.

so she sits there and sobs and wails and cries and feels her heart

crumble

break

shatter

die.

—————————-

no ones reading these lmao it's kinda sad,,,,
oH well
at least then no one sees how bad they are
❤️