+ four ; " nothing " +

sniffling she walked home in the rain feeling broken. one usually doesn't feel anything for a while when their world comes crashing down. but today was a special day and the sudden change in mood left her with tears brimming in her eyes.

she hates this feeling of helplessness. she can't do anything.she's so useless. she's pathetic honestly, not even trying to keep herself from getting wet. with no regard for her belongings in her hand. the makeup on her face is smudged and dripping off her face along with the tears.

it was artistic in a way. everything was. how when a light and a dark color come together, the dark color overpowers and stains the canvas with deep hues. or how in a song, a low note is ominous and mysterious, vibrating in your skull and echoing the song that it tried to sing.

except she's not artistic, it takes talent and skill to be artistic and she doesn't have any of that. she's useless. she doesn't know how to do anything. why is she around here. how did she even get to where she is now. she doesnt deserve the things she has. she's so ungrateful.

eventually, she reaches her house, and fumbles with the keys which end up being dropped and drowned in a puddle. she bends down to pick them up and sees her reflection in the puddle. and cries. she cries and cries you'd think the rain was coming from her. she cries until she cant, until her eyes are red and puffy, her nose is dripping with snot and her head begins to ache. she cries until the rain stops and the skies become grey and dull. lifeless.

empty.

dead.

——————————————-
this is a rlly depressing one aha i was just writing whatever i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense but yeah. love u have a nice day❤️✨

hello this is editing me and the last chapter i unpublished because it was bad and sIke she's not my best friend anymore so
that poem means nothing now.