+ six ; " bright " +

bright✨

she was so bright.

so incredibly bright that the mere mention of her name could make a room smile and light up with lighthearted chuckles and giggles. she was so bright that if she talked to you, you could feel yourself regaining your energy and simply being happy.

she was the kindest, the sweetest, and the most caring person anyone knew.

and it was addicting.

like a butterfly goes to a flower to take its sweet nectar , everyone wanted to be next to her. during the day there was a second sun and it would appear every time she smiled flowers would bloom every time she laughed and if she sang, then the world sang back.                                             

she was truly an angel.

but all suns set eventually, and when she retreats home for the day, the world goes dark. no more smiles, no more laughs. she's exhausted of this facade she keeps up every day.

acting like she's fine. pretending it doesn't hurt to smile, pretending like she's the happiest person in the world. she cares so much about everyone, no one cares about her.

no one cares enough to ask about her day or check up on her. no one cares enough to walk her home or make sure she got home safely.

everyone's selfish whether they know it or not.

the sun is a star and during the night the stars are supposed to shine. however this star fizzled out a while ago, and has been waiting for the day where it can finally vanish into time. where it can burn so brightly it's image will be embedded into everyone's minds.

the day the brightest star burned out. the day the flowers bloomed no more and the day the sun turned dull and escaped it's cloudy and grey prison rarely if ever.

the day the angel fell.

—————————————

i originally posted this one on twitter but i decided to restart my twitter so i'm saving it here. hope u enjoy sorry it's meant to be sad lol love you
❤️