Camping 6

Warning: poison ivy is a pedophile, but she does nothing more that kiss him I promise.

Even though Tim hated to admit it Damian's plan was ingenious, but that didn't mean he liked it. 

His plan was to sacrifice his body to poison Ivy so he could grab the blade they spotted in her pocket. It was a crazy plan that no one would like, but it was their only shot. 

Damian would get her attention, she thought that Tim was unconscious, so he would grab the pocket knife in her pocket. That was their best chance because it would catch her off gaurd. 

Jason and Dick profusely disagreed with the plan, shaking their heads vigorously, but Tim knew that Damian could do it. 

Poison Ivy threw open the door as they finnished their conversation, walking to the front of the four boys. "Daddy bats said he would not pay money for you, looks like he doesn't care for you. "

The boys looked to each other, with an exception of Tim, who was playing unconscious. They knew that Bruce just needed them to find a way to let him know where they were.

Good thing Damian's plan involved that.

"Well we don't care about him" Jason said in fake venom.

"Yeah, how about we make a deal, you do whatever you want to Damian, and we won't tell anybody about this and give you money." Dicks explanation was much more forced than Jasons.

Poison Ivy took a second to consider that before smiling, the boys took that as a yes.

She approached the youngest , bending down to meet his face. "And you don't have a problem with this? Your own brothers are basically abandoning you."

The vines around his mouth subsided, letting Damian talk.

He sneered, holding back the strong urge to head but her.

"I am fine with it, as long as they remain safe."

Damian's brothers looked to him in surprise, smiling to themselves.

The female pushed Damian by his chest, making his vine away slightly. The then clashed her lips against his when he swung back.

Damian tried not to focus on her actions, and flicked his pointer finger as a cue for Tim.

Tim gained momentum by wiggling, then swinging over to the youngest. The first few times he missed, but the fourth time, he managed to catch what he was aiming for with his mouth.

Just as Ivy pulled apart from Damian, she wiped the drool that was left on her chin. "Your a good kisser boy wonder, I wonder where you learned that from."

Damian just glared at her, at least thankful that the vine that was wrapped around his mouth wasn't there anymore. But he would rather that then a villain shoving her tongue in his mouth.

As much as Damian didn't want to admit it, he was highly uncomfortable with her kissing him and touching him, but any rational person would be.

She racked her claw like finger tips across Damian's chest, at first it was light. But she dug deeper and deeper into his chest until he was left with a long bleeding gash across his chest.

Damian didn't make any indication that she had hurt him.

She frowned before stepping back and observing the boys, Tim quickly made the eyes roll to the back of his head and kept the closed pocket knife in the back of his mouth.

"Since my knife doesn't appear to be in my pocket, I will have to go get one. I'll be back in ten, don't go anywhere." She joked " oh wait, you cant. " She shut the door.

The boys all immediately looked to each other.

"We're you able to get the knife Drake?" Damian caught his breath after being pretty much assaulted .

Tim nodded his head, revealing the blade he hid in mouth. Tim worked on undoing his own bonds before crashing to the floor when he cut through the shrubbery.

"Are you okay Dami?" Dick asked as Tim finnished hacking through his vines.

"I am fine Grayson." Damian answered shortly.

Suddenly, the sound of cracking wood was all the boys could hear.

The splinters of the house creaked, before breaking completely. There was a boulder sized hole in the roof.

Superman stood up from the place he was crouched down at.

"Don't worry boys in here to save you..." The man of steel trailed off when he realized that two of the hostages were already out.

He looked around before sighing "I guess the bats really did teach you well, how did you get yourself out of this one?" he asked, ripping the vines that held Jason.

"I would thank demon brat, he was the one to distract her." Jason huffed, clutching his head. The blood flow that had rushed to their heads was making its way back to normal.

Clark looked to the youngest in shock, noticing the cut and slight drool on the corners of his lip. He knew exactly what happened.

Tim finnished cutting through Damian's bounds, making him fall to the ground. He quickly got to his feet, ignoring the sharp throb of the blood rushing back down to his body.

"Let's get you back to Bruce." Superman was about to grab all four of the boys before the Batman kicked the door down, dragging an unconscious Poison Ivy with him.

"Too late, I'm already here. " he spoke, assessing the situation.

"No more running around the woods almost naked screaming like hooligans." He spoke, throwing clothes at them .

They quickly put them on, thankful to have some coverage.

"Explain how you got those injuries."

" Well, Jasons arm, Tims ankle and Damian's shoulder was a bear attack. " Dick chuckled nervously.

Clark gwaked, but before he could say anything Bruce put his hand up, telling his son to continue.

"And Damian's cut was poison Ivy." Tim concluded for Dick.

Damian was grateful that Tim had not mentioned the kiss.

Then Dick continued to explain how they got caught and escaped.

It was safe to say that Bruce had underestimated his biological sons selflessness twords his brothers.

~~Wayne manor~~

"I'm sorry guys" Dick started "a camping trip was a bad idea." The four boys were all sitting down in the lounge.

" Nah, I actually had a good time, even though I caught zero fish. " Tim said, typing away on his computer.

"Yeah, I agree with replacement. But maybe next time let's not almost die." Jason polished his gun. " and Timbo, I can teach you and Damian the right way to fish. "

Tim nodded, grinning at Jason.

"Yes, I agree. Let's refrain from getting attacked, rained on, frozen, and kidnapped." Damian said, looking up from his summer homework.

Dick dropped the remote in shock, the smile he wore pretty much cracked his face.

He knew it.

The camping had worked.

His brothers had finally bonded.

A/n: that's the end of the camping mini series, really enjoyed writing it.