damian's sick day

a/n: okay GIRLONFIYAH14, here's your request. (sorry if i spelled your username wrong.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce sighed as he stepped outside in the frigid winter air of Gotham city. Ice crunched under his shoes, and his breath swirled around in the wind as Bruce watched the sunrise. It was dawn and for once, Bruce could actually see the sun in the morning. He needed some time to think about last nights events before his sons woke up.

Joker was rampaging through the city and all hands were on deck. Once they tracked him down to a wearhouse, Harley Quinn came out of no where and trapped Batman in a cage. It was a trap, but little did they know, his four son's weren't far behind him. 

Unfortunately, when they arrived, the two villains were ready. 

The vigilantes were not. Therefore, they were turned into little kids. 

Dick was fourteen, Jason was ten, Tim was seven, and Damian was four.  Thank god they had their memories of what happened, because when Dick and Jason woke up, they managed to get Batman out of the cage so he could bust the two clowns. 

When they got back to the manor, Alfred went to go buy some clothes. So now they had fitting clothes, and even better news was that the guns effect would only last a week. 

"Master Bruce, your breakfast is ready." Bruce almost jumped if not for his bat training. 

Sometimes he wondered if Alfred was the real ninja here. 

Bruce calmly looked back to the front door where the Butler stood. "And may i inform you, master Timothy, and Richard are awake."

 That got Bruce moving, well, he was also hungry, but he could last a long time without eating. Once he arrived, he took the head of the table, and observed his two adopted son's. 

Little Tim had bags under his eyes, as he sipped what Bruce would assume was coffee. 

Dick was happily gulping down cereal. 

Bruce nearly rolled his eyes, at least they were the same. 

Then he stared at his own food as Jason took his seat and dug in, not bothering using a fork and knife. 

-_WITH DAMIAN_-

Damian groaned as he cracked his eyes open, his whole body was sore, wait... then he remembered the events of what happened the previous night. 

He struggled to reach the lamp by his bed.

Curse his puny four year old body. 

Once he was able to get to the lamp, he flipped it on. Light invaded his room, it stung Damian's eyes as he hissed, and scrambled to turn it off. 

This was not normal. 

Suddenly a stabbing pain shot through his stomach, and all the kid could do was lay in a fetal position until the pain washed away. 

Just as he thought it was safe to get up, vile in the back of his throat threatened to come out of his mouth. He groaned a little, as he felt the throw up make its way through his esophagus, he ditched his effort of keeping it in, and bolted to the restroom.

Despite Damian's age, he could fully run and talk normally. 

In other words, he was super mature for his new age.

He threw up last nights dinner, clutching the toilet lid like a life line. 

Once  he was done, he laid on the cold, marble floor, panting.