turned to animals 2

Batman pulled off his cowl, revealing Bruce Wayne. 

He sighed as yet another chemical turned negative.

 He had been working all night to find a solution to turn his four son's back into humans. he was getting no where with that, maybe if he could find who did this to them...

When they got back to the cave, Alfred made sure to wrap the fox and lemur's injuries. 

Jason and Damian were still in the med bay. 

Bruce took their blood, it was still anylizing. 

With a DING! The blood samples popped out of the tube in a vile.

 Bruce rolled his chair over to them, then placed it under a microscope. 

He hummed once he realized that there was still the human versions DNA, just mixed with the animals... and one substance that held them together.

 He was going to find out what that is.

He typed furiously on the computer, hacking different algorithms, normally Tim would be doing this, Bruce wondered if Tim could still do this and if his mind was actually in the creature. 

Alfred walked down with a tray, and filled hot tea inside a cup for the billionaire. "You mustn't work yourself to hard, master Bruce."  

 Bruce smiled and took the tea, and after a long sip replied "I think i almost got it, i am tracing the link to the source."

Alfred nodded, and continued up the stairs. 

Ae soon as he was out of the room, Bruce got a video message from an invalid link. It would be normal if it was on his phone, but it was coming from the bat computer. 

Bruce scrambled to get his cowl on, and quickly answered. 

On the screen was what looked like a lab kind of place. Testing tubes lined the room, there were science tools, and even some medical tools. But the background was also off, instead of colored walls, there were red blister like splotches. 

Then, a man with a lab coat and a pale blue shade of skin with horns appeared on screen. 

His eye's glowed yellow with hate. "I know you have my science experiments, give them back, batman. We will hunt you down if you don't reply in the next hour. Your going to think: What's stopping me from fighting back, well we have the league of assassins on our side. 

Dont even think about calling the Justice Leauge Batman, or should i say, Bruce Wayne."  The video cut off to an end.

Bruce was at a stand still, how did they know? now he didn't have another choice.

He wasn't giving his own children to that phyco. 

Bruce viewed his options for a few minuets, and thought of the best chance his kids had. Bruce and Alfred would put trackers on themselves that emitted the chemical solution that his sons had on them, and they would run the opposite direction of them so they wouldn't get caught.

He went to tell Alfred his plan, the butler agreed.

 "Dick, Tim." Bruce whisper yelled once they got ready. 

The fox made a strangled sound that Bruce assumed was a groan.

Dick was already up and listening to Bruce, knowing it wasn't good. 

Bruce explained the plan to them, and they had no choice but to agree and nod along. "run to Star City, go to Green Arrow. He will help you from there." 

Just then, Alfred walked in the living room they were in. 

"Master Jason, and master Damian are aware of the plan." He informed.

 "Thanks Alfred, how are they?" The butler set down his tray. 

"Their Hypothermia is gone, thanks to the heating pads."

 Bruce nodded in realeaf, good. "We don't have much time, come on." 

They went down to the batcave, and a German Shepard and a clouded leopard rounded the corner.

 The leopard looked very ticked, like it was ready to pounce, and the Shepard looked absolutely done with all of this. 

"Here" Alfred put two backpacks with the drawstrings.

 Dick and Jason took one and wrapped it around their body's like a human would. 

Bruce opened a hatch in the bat cave, the emergency exit that lead to the wood's. 

"Remember, Star City, tell him what happened." Bruce reminded, pulling up his cowl. 

The animals nodded. 

"If all goes right, i will see you in a while." Bruce finished. 

Dick swung on his adoptive dad's shoulders, and patted his head, then went out the exit. 

Jason licked Bruce's hand, and squeezed through the hatch with Dick.

 Tim nuzzled Bruce with his snout and jumped out, and Damian purred and rubbed his leopard body against Bruce's leg like cat's do. 

Bruce smiled, and closed the hatch, it was time for him to get moving. 

"I can't believe we have to do this, can't he call the justice league." Jason barked as they entered the brush.

 "Didnt you see the video?" Tim asked. 

Jason nodded "Father does not want his identity to be shown to society, i do not blame him." Damian huffed.

"Lets go." Dick hopped on a tree "We should arrive there in two day's. Lets escape Cadmus." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cadmus got a video message "The Batman replied." 

The horned lab coated freak grinned, he clicked on the video. "You want your experiment back? come and get it, you call it a scientific break through, and i call them my son's, come and get them." He growled, then logged off.

The pail blue skinned scientist growled and slammed his fist to the table. "I have you now." he pulled up the tracker. 

The dot blinked rapidly, it was headed to Metropolis.