Camping 1

A/n: you can guess what this is about...

---

 "We're what!?" Jason yelled. 

"You heard me, we're leaving to go camping in Oklahoma in an hour. " Dick announced smugly. 

Jason grumbled a few curses and stomped upstairs. 

 "How you managed to persuade Bruce, I'll never know." Tim threw his hands up, following Jason up the Manor stairs to pack for the four day trip. 

Damian grunted his complaint, and followed.

The four were at the Wayne manor, and Dicks brothers weren't taking the idea of a camping trip Very well.

 Alfred came from the stairs that his brothers just stormed up. "The car is ready when you are master Richard.

 Dick nodded to the older man in thanks "Take care of Bruce for me." 

 " I always will, master Richard. " The butler said in a almost bored tone, and walked off to the Kitchen. 

Dick snorted. "Yeah, cuz your an immortal dinosaur." 

 "Come again master Richard? " came Alfreds voice from the Kitchen. 

Dick cringed, and scampered off to his room. "I swear, we need to test that guy for any signs of meta human." Dick mummbled, this time quieter.

 " I can still hear you, master Richard! " 

"Squeal!" 

---

Dick stepped out of the car and inhaled the scent of pine trees and nature. After a day in the car, they were finally there  

Jason followed him out of the car going to the trunk, and slipping on a backpack with his belongings. All while listening to some heavy metal music that blasted through the headphones.

Damian and Tim stumbled out, looking green. Damian bent over and hurled in a bush, while Tim wretched. 

Well at least they weren't fighting.

 Like they did The whole trip. 

 "Guys, hand over electronics." The eldest put out his hand twords Jason. 

Jason rolled his eyes, as he ripped his headphones off, and placed that and his phone in the older ones hand.

 "Come on Dick... " Tim whined. 

"Come on Tim." Dick begged. "Don't you wanna spend time with your big bro?? " He gave Tim puppy eyes. 

Tim sighed, and gave him his laptop, phone, tablet, ipad, and kindle. 

Dick chuckled nervously, plopping all the devices inside the car. 

He looked to Damian who in turn, raised his eyebrow. "Why would I stoop so low as to use simple technology ruled by children." He scoffed.

 Dick stared at him. 

Damian sneered, and then threw his phone in the pile. Dick knocked on the drivers window twice, and the car took off. 

"They're coming back, Right?" Tim asked. 

 "Don't worry replacement. " Jason snorted. "Your electronics won't be gone forever." 

 "He's got a point. " Dick said. "Well be out here for only four days, So we have to make the best of it " 

 "This is gonna be a lloonnggg four days." Tim shook his head.

 "Too long." Damian hissed sourly. 

"Aww look, we're already getting along!' Dick chirped. (See what I did there, okay I'll go back to the basement now.)

After making Damian and Tim take Medicine that would help with their nausea. They all took a tent, a sleeping bag, and a backpack. Dick lead the way to a hiking trail. It was sunset when they reached a blank clearing in between the trees. 

 "This is perfect!" Dick cheered, as he set down his and Damian's tent. ( they were sharing) 

Tim set down his and Jason's tent next to the other one.

 "Start building the tents, and after that, we should sleep. Tomorrow we will get to stay up late." Dick told his grumpy brothers.

 "Fine, Grayson." Damian practically yawned, him and Tim started to set up one tent. 

 Jason and Dick went to build the Orange one. "Is supposed to rain?" Jason asked.

 Dick frowned, trying to remember the weather. "Nope." He finally said " all sunny. " 

 " Why did you take away our devises?" Jason questioned. 

"You know why, Jay." Dick groaned. 

"No, I really dont. " Jason shot back. 

"We need to spend more time with one another."  Jason suddenly clamped a hand over Dicks mouth.

 "Shh, do you hear that?" Jason slowly lifted his hand from Dicks mouth. After a moment of listining, he shook his head.

 "Exactly, the brats  would be killing each other by now."

 Dicks face morphed into a look of alarm. They both frantically looked to the tent that the younger two were supposed to be setting up.

There was only the spread out tent, draped in the ground.

"Guys?!" Dick called. 

"those Little shits tried to escape! They couldn't have gotten that far. " Jason started down the trail.

Dick was about to follow, but he saw it, under the tent. Something moved. 

"Wait! Jason!" Dick moved to the tent, and ripped it from the ground.

 Damian rolled to the left, and Tim got up on his knees to the right.

 They sucked in as much air as he could inhail, and after a minute, Tim spoke. "Tripped over demon, and we got trapped under the tent. Couldn't brethe." He gulped for air.

 Dick was patting his back, while Jason was rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably. 

Damian moaned from his place on the ground. "S'all yur allt, Drake." ( it's all your fault drake.) 

Dick walked to the littlest. "You okay?" He held back chuckles. 

Damian gave a weak thumbs up from his place, and Jason moved to Finnish the tent. 

Once that was finished with, Dick dragged his little brother to the tent.

Jason and Tim unwillingly Went in the tent after they finnished building it.  

They heard Dicks voice yell. "Night guys!"

 They grumbled their good nights and drifted off to sleep.