20🌹 A chance to escape?🌹

Authors p.o.v

Taehyung reached at home and was about to pull his keys out of his pants as he froze in place. The door was open wide and the light in the hallway still on. An uneasy feeling filled his chest and an ice cold shouder run down his spine. Gulping hardly he took unsure steps inside.

"Y/N?" He called you but nothing, not am answer or even a little noise that would let him known you're home. His heart fastened beating as he walked slowly the the stairs up to your room. Many thoughts gathered in his mind and no one a good one. Not only one thought about you being okay or in safe.

It was like he could sense something but tried to find the hope for the otherwise of his thoughts. His hand began to shake and he closed his eyes when he reached for the doorknob. Ince the door was open he heard you computer working, but not a noise from you. Not even a little noise. He didn't heard you tipping on the keyboard, or shifting in your seat as you usually doing when you write on it.

His breath became heavily as he forced himself to open slowly his eyes. He knew you wasn't here yet he hoped it so badly.
Taehyung stood there and stared at the empty seat at your desk. The anxious grew with each secound in his vines and climbed in his chest." Y/N, where are you?" He screamed through the house scared.

But again nothing. He run inside your room and looked around, but nothing. Fast he run out and knocked on the bathroom door, and again nothing. Biting on his lip he run his hand through his hair. What should he do now? Although to think twice he pulled his phone put and failed a number." Jungksik? Y/N is lost. This time for sure, the door was wide open when I returned home."

Taehyung didn't let even great the guy in the other line as he rambled him with his statement full of worry. He was scared that you were in danger, and what scared him the most that he would hear the next thing you being dead. "What? But I just returned from her, I was about 20 minutes ago with her. Tae, are you sure that she isn't somewhere in the house?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at this, of course he was sure. "Jungsik, I'm very sure. Fuck, do something, what's when the killer have her?" He yelled in the speaker, his nerves on the verge. Walking forth and back he regretted not coming earlier back home. He blamed himself not being there I'm this time, and only because of his anger towards you. He though how dumb he was.

"Okay, okay hold on. You know that my colleagues are outside right? Ask them if they saw where she left or if they saw someone suspicious." In hurry taehyung run out the house. He did forget completely about the two cops outside. While running a sparkle hope appeared within him but it shattered as he saw one of them laying unconditionally with the head on the steering wheel." Jungsik? He,.. he is sleeping?"

Mumbled Taehyung unbelievable in the phone." What? That can't be, what is with the other one?" Jungsik get worried just like Taehyung it was, and this was clear to sense as he walked to the other car and looked inside." The same, Jungsik... where... where is our Y/N." He asked with tears building in his eyes.

"Taehyung stay calm, I'm comming over." Said Jungsik and hung up the call. The trembling hand of Taehyung turned into fists as his sight became even more blurry. He thought about that if something would happen to you, he will make sure to find this guy and kill him with his own hands.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook was sitting on his couch and sipped his wine with relish. His eyes wondered about the livingroom lost in his own thoughts. Suddenly rang the doorbell and he rolled his eyes already knowing who could it be this late. He strolled bored to the door and opened it, just to releave Namjoon and Jimin there.

He got confused as he saw one of his friend satisfied smiling to himself." What brings you both to me?" Jungkook asked stepping aside a loving the two mans to come inside." We had just time and wanted to see our friend. Why? Aren't you glad to see us?" Spoke Namjoon padding Jungkooks shoulder from behind while walking to back to the livingroom.