Alli-62

A/N - I lied, this is the last chapter. SORRY i just didn't really like how i ended it but here ya go, the actual final chapter, SO MAKE SURE TO ACTUALLY SAVE COLLISION TO YOUR LIBRARY PLS AND THNX and sorry again :) i love you all i really do 

I flinched again as the needle pierced my skin. I told the nurse I didn't want the anesthetic and had to argue with her for about fifteen minutes before she gave it up. I didn't want to be numb, though, I wanted to feel all the pain. I needed to feel it.

"I'm sorry, you told him what?" Jaime shrieked from the corner, holding an ice pack to his jaw.

"I told him I was pregnant." I muttered, flinching again as the nurse pulled the thread through my severed skin. I was mad at myself for breaking open the stitches, but seeing Ashton made me want to see Sara... I just didn't realize Luke was being serious when he said that's where he would be. Or maybe I did and the sadist in me wanted to suffer just a little bit more.

"Are you sure you don't want the anesthetic?" The nurse asked once more, hesitating to stab me with the needle until she got confirmation. But I still didn't want it, I deserved to feel the pain.

"Positive."

"Allison, I swear to god." Jaime started, beginning to pace in the small room. Ashton had filled him in slightly on what I had told Luke... the lie I forced myself to tell just so I could get him to leave. Ashton didn't give him much, though, seeing almost as soon as Luke had stormed out Sara had woken up. She was in a lot of pain and Ashton immediately rushed to her side, whereas Jaime chased after the nurse and I as we made it back to my room so we could re-close the stitches. "What the hell did you tell him?"

"That it was yours."

"The fuck...." He started before trailing off. I watched anxiously as he pinched the bridge of his nose, dropping the ice pack into the trashcan before coming to stand in front of me. I could see the confusion and anger swimming behind his eyes. I wasn't sure if the anger was directed towards me or Luke, though. "Why in the hell would you tell him that?"

"I needed him to leave." I whispered, sucking in a sharp breath as I felt the needle pierce my skin yet again.

"Why? Why in the hell did you need him to leave? Allison just because you lost the baby doesn't mean you need to lose him too." I didn't respond to his words, instead letting sitting there in silence while the nurse finished stitching me up.

It had been about an hour since Luke stormed out, and I wasn't sure where exactly he went. I figured he couldn't have gone far, unless I really pushed him hard enough to finally leave. The thought of him leaving tore bits of my heart out, but that's what I wanted wasn't it? I knew what happen if I told him I had slept with Jaime after we both told him there was nothing to worry about. I knew it would piss him off enough to not want to be near me, but I didn't realize that Jaime would get hit in the crossfire- literally.

I wanted nothing more than to cry my eyes out, but I was refraining. I felt like I didn't deserve to be upset, I didn't deserve to feel the need to run after him and apologize a million times over. All I deserved was the immense amount of paining shooting through my back. I could tell the nurse was trying to be careful, but it didn't matter. Part of me wished that she would just rip the needle through, make me feel as much pain as possible.

It took about an hour for her to finally finish closing the skin, and even then she gave me a very long lecture about how I have to be even more careful now. I only nodded along, not actually paying attention to anything she was saying. I was getting anxious and I really wanted to go see Sara. I barely even had the chance to say hello before they were whisking me out of her room while other doctors rushed in. I wanted to make sure she was okay, but I also needed to talk to her. I knew it was selfish of me to load all of my problems on her as soon as she wakes up, but I needed to talk to someone and it couldn't be Jaime or Ashton.