☻ 𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 ☻

𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐩 -

Gentle glass shatters it self into million pieces , like a human heart as it laid. the feeling of pain is addicting , intoxicating. It drive people insane but that's what makes it interesting for others to entertain.

In the darkness , a kid stood motionless in a living room with a dog chain tethered around his neck. The cold metal string let it self connected to the table , wrapping it self tightly around the wood. Two shadowy figures blinded him from the light , screaming and crying blocked his ears along throughout the dark empty hall as the man slapped the woman.

Sobbing could be heard , laughter filled the air as the man storm his feet towards the small figure. A stinging pain shot through his head as the boy felt his hair being pull so forcefully but no noise was made. Just a second he find himself slam harshly to the cold wall beside him yet he didn't flinch , the man yelled and laughed as the woman only sobbed harder......but the boy continue stayed silent.

The woman stood upon shaking feet and stomped towards the man as they continued to scream at one another , leaving the young boy lay prone on the ground.

Another day of both shadowy figure curse at the wind. Another day of a stinging pain that shot into his arm. Another day of the man burst out a cruel laughter and another day of cried from the woman. Receiving punches and kick , the force pull the boy's arm as the sound of cracking coming from his bone.

He didn't utter a word.

The man pull her hair as she cried , he roughly shove her on her floor before storming towards the exist as the woman cry harder and the boy lay lifeless. The woman snap her head towards the body , her face turn into a scowl and anger flash into the pair of greenish orbs.

She stood up abruptly, grabbing his hair from both hands and hit his head on the table , continuing the act. "YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT !! LOOK WHAT THE FUCK YOU'VE DONE ! IS ALL YOUR FAULT ! " Her eyes were moving like crazy. " IS BECAUSE OF YOU , MONSTER ! IF YOU HAVEN'T BORN , HE'LL STILL BE HERE ! HE'LL STILL LOVE ME. "She let go of him , his head thudding on the table on last time , panting heavily.

He didn't flinch as she dig her sharp nail into his skin. Burning them . The woman yank him with a belt. sending kicks , aiming to the boy stomach. the once pale and soft skin was now badly bruised by the woman who continued slapping him , damaging his cheek with hot stingy red marks.

Once she got bored , she yank his head back up before throwing him to the wet floor. Slamming his head on the cold concrete , as the ringing sound shot through his ears. Storming her way out as nothing but silence company him for a few seconds , before he heard footsteps returning back again. each step she took , increasing with more weight, when his eyes met with the light that reflected from a dangerous object in her hand.

As soon as she lift up the sharp object , he immediately knew it was a knife. A split second , it was now onto his shoulder , craving deep into his skin as the water mixed itself with his own fresh pool of blood. Leaving scars , sticking on to the flesh and the hot burn liquid flowed it's way down so freely , he knew he was nothing but her punching bag ....

Her filthy voice echo through his eardrums of how the woman drown her self in pitiful laughter , the figure stood up by the help of the weight on the wall as she send a kick aiming to the boy stomach before grabbing by his hair once again as he was thrown to the floor. She send aimlessly punch at him and soon she drown in her own tears.

The screen faded to black.

A pair of eyes lids flutter open , the rope strangle his arm forcing to tied with a chair. The same woman step out the darkness with a wide looking grin plaster on her face like a cheshire cat , it was too wide in fact that it felt like it was about to ripped through her skin.

"why don't we have more fun , dear ?"

Her voice was filled with utter rage , cursing not so-so-quietly in spanish. The sweet , nasty voice escape from her voice vocal and now climbing up to her lips. Her words sounded strangely melodic. like a cupcakes sprinkled itself with poison.

ɖ҉ı҉ʂ҉ɠ҉ų҉ʂ҉ɬ҉ı҉ŋ҉ɠ҉

Moving closer at the small lifeless body on the ground. The woman began tormenting him everyday , it eventually becomes her hobby. Shouting , screaming , squeezing his neck and blaming him for everything to released her own stress and pitiful anger like a daily routine.

"Listen up ! You stupid-stupid-good for nothing brat !" That woman voice sounded like a snake hissing into his ear. "A brat like you don't deserve to EAT ! as well go and starve to death for all I care !"

Blaming him about how he ruin her life , her love and her suppose perfect marriage. She held up a familiar material from the cold ground , making her way back to him. the light reflected his eyes from the thin material on her hand , it was a same knife that cover up it self with his own blood.

cling ! clanck !

Ah...she was drinking again for don't know how long as he can remember. He was force to stuck in the dark , empty and cold room. He didn't eat for days , weeks or maybe months. His tiny body began to exposing his bone , his skin warp around a sticky figures.

"He...he..suppose...to love....me.." A husky voice protruded through the thick darkness that was currently smothering his senses. Then it started to grew louder and louder.

"HE IS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING LOVE ME ! I GAVE MY LOVE TO HIM ! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! AND THIS IS HOW I GOT REPAY ?!? YOU DESERVES PAIN ! MORE PAIN ! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE SUFFERING IN MY HANDS ! YOU NEEDS TO BE SUFFERING !!" It laughed, deep and dark to match the eerie atmosphere residing in the room.

But something change in that originally day .......SPLASH !

The blood splatter it self , designing the floor and walls with glory red. a dark chuckle could he heard behind both of them , a few second of nothing but a woman piercing scream greeted their own ears.

Tapping of the water echo through and bouncing through the wall

....his skin was violently torn off his arm , blood continue oozing out and splashing on to the metal table. His arm was dislocated , you can see bone popping out the joint on his skinny body and a various , large bruises on his face.

The cuts on his skin , on top of it spread big spot of red mark from the burning hot water. Faded black spot covering around his skin from the burning cigarettes that tape on to his chest like stickers. Color of black and purple circle around his left eyes , his back lay blood scattering. The left side of his head was bleeding heavily covering half of his vision , the damaged that was cause from the empty broken bottle.

The shadow stare down as it held the lifeless child in it's arm so protectively. The memories of flashing light and the bodies that lay in front of him , burning into his eyes for the first and very last time...

G̷͍͔̻͈̰͒ą̷̡̱͍͉̝͓̮̉͋̀̊̄mḙ̶͙̾̀̾͐͆́̄͌́ ̶̧̛̟̼̭͂͗͒͊̀̓̒̀ô̷̡͖͔͍̰̥̹̂̆̉͑v̸̡̖̜̅̅̆̏̈́̈́̚ͅė̶̤͔̯͈̄̇̂̐͐̇̽͘͝ͅr̸̢̞̮̂

[ ☻ 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕. 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 ? ☻ ]

► 𝐘𝐞𝐬