BroCro

Ship:
Bro X Cronus (BroCro?? Bronus? )

Content:
NSFW, kinky

Requested by:
Violeteyescp

( The sinful fanart my eyes had to see just to find a Bro and Cronus picture... I hope you're happy...)

"Hey Eridan," Cronus called the other seadweller over, "I know some of ya friends got other friends or siblin's, do you know if any of em' are single?"

"Oh my cod, are you seriously askin' me that?" Eridan groaned, "You're just lookin' for a quick fuck, aren't you?"

"Maybe."

"Well if that's the case, I think I may know a guy. He's human if you're fine with that."

"Sure am, chief."

"Don't call me that," He pushes Cronus aside and went online, pulling up Dave Strider's social media, "This guy's brother. I heard he's kinky from some horror stories I heard from Dave at Kar's sleep over a few weeks ago."

"Interesting.." Cronus saw a picture of Bro on Dave's page, "He live with him?"

"Uh, I'm assuming so. Why?"

"I'll just head on over," Cronus stood up.

"Okay, knock yourself out you horny fuck." Eridan rolled his eyes and walked away.

Cronus got himself ready and headed out after looking up the address. He was surprised by how close he was. He walked on over to the Strider household and knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

The door opened, but it was Dave at the door.
"Uhhhhhh... Can I help you?"
"I need to speak with your 'bro'."

"Uhhhh, why?? I'm pretty sure you two don't know each other at all."
"I just do, kid. Now is he here or not?"

Dave sighed and opened the door, letting him in, "Upstairs, last door. I'm leaving. Peace bitch." Dave threw up a peace sign and left, shutting the door behind him.

Cronus walked to the staircase and halfway up, he heard strange noises. He paused for a moment, then continued up. As he reached the top, he clearly heard a male making moaning noises.
"Perfect. How am I gonna walk in on the dude masterbatin'?" Cronus mumbled under his breath, walking down the hall to the last door. It was clearly coming from his room.

Hearing the noises going on inside, Cronus got a bit turned on. He could feel his bulge twitch. Cronus bit his bottom lip and leaned against the door, letting his hand move down and rub his crotch.
He let himself take deep breaths and close his eyes, listening to the male behind the door.

What the hell could he be doing in there?

Suddenly, the door opened and Cronus fell backwards onto the floor. He groaned and looked up, seeing the blond standing before him. He still heard moaning though. He glanced to the side, seeing porn playing on a computer. Well shit.

"Uh, who the fuck are you?"

"Cronus.." Cronus awkwardly stood up, "Uh- You're Bro, correct?"

"Yeah and what of it?" Bro crossed his arms.

"Well, I uh, heard that you might be willin' to please a fella, cause you're a bit on the, er, naughty side I guess? Fuck it, I heard you're kinky and I'm horny and now I'm here so... Yeah." Cronus' face was incredibly flushed with violet.

Bro didn't say anything and only started laughing, "Well, whoever said that isn't wrong. Alright, I'm down. Get naked."

"Wait, What???"
"You heard me. Get naked."

"Wait, just like that?! You ain't gonna slap me or anythin' like that??? People usually do when I come onto them like that."

"Well I ain't most people," Bro smirked and took off his shirt, "And you came just in time too. I was watching videos to get myself hard, but they weren't working much. Besides, I've never done it with a troll before. Have you had humans?"

"Um, no..." Cronus blushed upon seeing Bro's chiseled body, "I-I won't say I haven't fantasized though..." Cronus was beyond excited, but also suddenly nervous. He felt intimidated a little, and suddenly shy from not being rejected right away. This was definitely a first for him.

"So are you going to strip down or am I gonna have to rip the clothes off of you?" Bro raised an eyebrow, already down to his boxers.
Cronus immediately began removing his clothes, embarrassed.
While he wasn't paying attention, Bro walked to his bedside drawer and pulled out a blindfold and rope. He walked back over to Cronus, who was fully naked now. Bro stepped behind him and grabbed his arms, tying his wrists together behind his back.
"Whoa! What are you doin?"
"Tying you up~" Bro whispered in his ear and kissed his fin, "I'm gonna put a blind fold on you too~"

"A-Alright then." Cronus smiled and let himself be tied.
He saw his vision disappear as Bro placed a blindfold on him. Bro guided Cronus to the bed, making him get on his knees, his face against the mattress. Bro bit his lip and took his boxer's off, examining Cronus' body.

"Wow, you're already dropping down your legs, babe."

Cronus flushed, "I get excited easily.."

"I can see that. Now, no more taking unless I tell you to," Bro stroked himself, pressing his tip against Cronus' nook, letting himself get lubed up with his genetic material.

Cronus bit his lip, moving his hips back against him. He felt Bro grab his hips as he slowly slid himself into Cronus.
"Ah~" Cronus blushed, amazed by how big the human was. He moaned and pressed his face into the mattress as Bro thrusted in slow, but hitting him hard with every thrust.

Bro grunted softly and let his head fall back as he thrusted into the other. His hands moved to his ass, squeezing then spanking him. It made Cronus jump and yelp.
"W-What the-"
Bro spanked him again and pulled on the rope, "I never said you could talk~"
"I-I'm sorry..." Cronus whined and moaned, moving his hips back, needing more than just slow thrusts.

Bro began to thrust a bit faster, pulling more on the rope. Cronus began to drool a bit, feeling his bulge slither down and try to squeeze inside himself along with Dirk.
"Mmm!~" Cronus panted, and felt shivers crawl down his spine as he felt Bro gently touch his horns, "T-That's sensitive!~"
Talking earned Cronus another spank and he shut his mouth, only making pleasurable sounds.

Bro gasped, feeling his dick twitch inside of Cronus, "I think I'm close~ Are you?"
"Y-Yes.." Cronus gasped, his thighs shaking. Bro began to thrust as fast as he could, falling out of rhythm. He pulled Cronus back by his wrist and hair, making him stand on his knees, Cronus' back against Bro's chest.

"Cum.." Bro whispered in his ear, thrusting hard.
Cronus flushed and began panting, feeling everything build up inside of him. If he didn't have a blindfold on, his vision would have been hazy as he came all over, purple spilling everywhere.

Bro moaned and kissed his neck as he came into Cronus. He thrusted out his orgasm and slowly pulled out of him.
Cronus collapses to the bed, breathing heavily as Bro untied him and took his blindfold off.
He laid down with Cronus and hugged him, "Come back tomorrow and I'll let you tie me up.." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

Cronus smiled and closed his own, sighing happily, "Deal.."