{ Questions & Assumptions }

Well I got a couple of questions and assumptions so here they are!! This'll be updated constantly if there's anymore! I hope this'll make up for my inactivity. I promise I am trying my hardest to work on some chapters for you guys! They should be up soon. 

Assumptions:

1. Feels like Keith is my favourite character.
Answer: You are completely correct about that! He is my absolute favourite! I love him and his space wolf a lot ☺️❤️🐺 He's my beautiful boy.

Only one assumption for now. Huh. That's alright :P 

Questions:
1. Who are my top three favourite characters?
Answer: Hmm, well I'd have to say Shiro, Keith, and Lotor. I have nothing against the others! I love them all. But I'd say those three are my favorite and those three came to mind first.

2. What other anime's am I into?
Answer: Don't even get me started on the others! Haha, I'm into a bunch of others. I'll just name the popular ones; Tokyo Ghoul, Attack On Titan, Free!, Fairy Tail, Yuri On Ice. Those types of anime's. I'm into a lot more, I just can't remember the names. I quite like all the genres to be honest! If you'd like to recommended some, please feel free to!

3. Relationship Status? I wanna tap that ass.
Answer: I am currently taken, thank you very much. You'll have to consult with my other half about that. 

4. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Answer: Well, if the person I'm thinking of is really dead, then I'd pick Lotor. I miss my purple blushy boy. 

5. Are you apart of the LGBTQ+ community?
Answer: I am yes! My other half, is in fact a girl! LGBTQ+  COMMUNITY ROCKS MY ASS!

6. Do you trust anyone with your life? 
Answer: I guess it really depends on the situation for me. I know I'd give my life for many people but would they do the same for me? I don't know. 

7. What's your perfect pizza? 
Answer: All cheese pizza. PlAiN and simple. Or meat lovers. 

8. Would you eat a bowl of crickets for a million dollars?
Answer: No, I wouldn't. Crickets creep me out.