Chapter Four - { No.... }

And let's continue...

------------------------------------

Your POV

It was now Saturday and you were on your way to lunch with Keith after training. Keith had gotten a lot better since Thursday and therefore came to train with you. Today's training was a pilot simulator and as usual you and Keith were the best people in class. You loved the feeling of flying around in space. You and Keith were a good team in the small ship you both knew what to do, you weren't yelling at each other, it all worked out. You had your job and he had his. Lunch today was pizza. All kinds of pizza. You watched as Keith being the hungry teenager he is run up to the stands to grab four slices of pizza. You giggled and walked up to him gently placing your hand on his head and ruffling his hair up.

"Your certainly hungry today!" You said to him as he flinched away from your hand

"Stop that I'm not a kid" He whined frowning

"Oh, considering you just whined about it you are, plus you are compared to me little brother" You said glancing to the side and raising your eyebrow at him, and you saw him give a small smile before he turned around and walked over to a table and sat down. You shook your head with a ghost of a smile lingering on your face and walked over to his table and sat down next to him.

"So, did you enjoy training today? You certainly looked like you did." You said smiling a big toothy grin.

"I did! I was a great simulation. And this time we passed it. I mean how could we not? Shiro taught us everything we needed to know." Keith said happily smiling at you before turning to take a bite of his pizza.

"He'd be so proud Keith. You've come so far and done so well" You said patting him on the shoulder while your other hand grabbed your drink. You took a big swig of water before setting your cup down on the white table. Once you did the TV on the wall turned on with the news. You turned to face it watching it carefully. Your eyes studied the wide screen as the news reporter went on about some people going missing. You recognized the first two as Samuel and Matthew Holt. You started to freak out. 'Shiro went with them'. You thought as you started at the screen hoping he wouldn't show up on it. 'No..no..no... please no..., don't be gone, please!'

"Takashi Shirogane...Missing...Pronounced dead" Was all you heard before his picture went up on the screen. Your eyes widened, and your breath caught in your throat. Everything went in slow motion as you stared at the screen in disbelief.

"No....H-he can't be..." You said quietly slowly moving your head down looking at your hands as they started shaking. You white hair falling around your small face.

Keith sitting beside you jumped out of his seat with eyes wide with sorrow.

"W-what? NO!" He screamed as everyone in the cafeteria looked at him in surprise.

He turned to face you and saw nothing, but grief overcome your features. You head was down into your lap as your hands gripped at your hair as your body started shaking. You blinked rapidly, your mind swirling with questions. How? When? Why him? What happened up there? 'I thought everything was going fine?' You began breathing heavily clutching your chest. You couldn't think. Your mind went blank as you leapt out of your seat turned hot on your heels and ran out of the cafeteria. Hot tears streamed out of your eyes and down your face, you didn't know where you were going you just let your feet carry you. You heard Keith's voice faintly yelling after you but you didn't pay attention to him, all you heard were the words 'Missing...Pronounced dead...' over and over again in your ears. You soon reached the roof and collapsed onto the cold cement. You cried so hard you were gasping for air.