"Please let go of me so I can get going."

"No can do sweetheart, you are coming with me." He says as he starts dragging me behind him.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

He dragged me back down the sidewalk, the way I just came.

He slows his walking down when we reach the forest entrance.

He very quickly and harshly throws me against a tree.

"Listen to me, you will walk with me to the van that's at the other end of the forest, you will act natural. Got it?" He says while caressing his hand over my cheek.

I shiver.

"Do you understand!" He yells while he puts both of his hands on my throat, threatening to suffocate me.

Don't let the tears fall Kaytlyn... don't let them...

His grip on my neck starts to become tighter by the second, but he forcefully let go, making me fall to the ground.

I gasp for air in between coughs.

He tightly grips my arm and pulls me back up on to my feet, my legs still wobbly.

"Do you understand me?" He asks between gritted teeth.

I nod my head as he begins to drag me down the path.

Once he finally isn't paying attention, I pull my phone out of my pocket and I open it to contacts.

The first name I saw was Alex's, one of Darren's gang members.

I had to make this quick so I tap his name and I send a very quick message.

11:34am- help

And with that I put my phone back in my pocket as this guy continues dragging me down the path.

I was not going to let fear get the best of me this time, not today.

I had to give Alex time to find me, I needed to stall.

I drop kick him from behind which sends him flying forward.

I start running the other way, but not quick enough, a hand grabs my ankle and pulls me backwards and I fall on to the ground.

I stand up as fast as I could while he throws a punch at my head, but I duck it.

I throw an uppercut at his jaw and I hit right where I wanted to.

He goes stumbling backwards, but forcefully comes back at me and grabs my neck.

He pushes me to the ground and barley any time after that, he was straddling my waist while holding my throat.

Before his grip started to tighten, my knee went upwards at the perfect angle and hit him where it sure as hell hurts guys. If ya know what I mean.

I roll over and jump up onto my feet while coughing from the grip he had on my neck.

"You bitch." He says angrily as he stands up quickly and lunges for me.

This time I couldn't dodge it, he had his grip right back on my neck as we both went tumbling towards the ground.

My head hit the cement and I immediately felt dizzy.

His grip got tighter and tighter.

My world was going black, everything around me was fading, but he suddenly let go.

I gasped for the fresh, forest air as he started talking.

"Do you have anything you would like to say to me about the lie? You know, before I kill you right here, right now, with my bare hands?"