He walked over to the couch, setting the food on the coffee table for you and going back to grab two bottles of water.

"You're so good to me," you say, tears welling up in your eyes.

"Oh no, darling, don't cry," Tom cooed, sitting next to you on the couch and pulling you into him so your head was rested on his chest.

"I just love you so much," you sobbed, as Tom wrapped an arm around your head and stroked your hair.

"I know, darling, I love you too," he said calmly. He was definitely learning how to deal with these small outbursts and knew it was just best to let you cry it out.

After a few moments, you were fine again. You wiped the tears from your cheeks and sniffled your nose.

"I'm sorry about your shirt babe," you chuckled, pointing at the tear stains on Tom's dark blue t-shirt. He laughed as well when he saw them, and then leaned forward to peck your lips before returning to his food that was getting cold on the coffee table. You did the same, leaning back and turning your attention to the episode playing on the screen.

After eating, you were just at the episode were Chandler and Joey were moving into the apartment when Tom got a phone call. He kissed your head that was leaning on his chest and then got up to take the call over by the bed so he didn't disturb you.

"Hello," Tom answered, followed by complete silence as he was listening to whoever was on the other line. A few moments passed and you paused the TV and turned back to look at him in a questioning manor. "Yeah, I suppose that will be alright. I just have to talk to Y/N," he spoke again, your head perking up more at the sound of your name. "I'll see you later, mate." Tom finished, hanging up his phone and walking back over to the couch.

"What was that about?" you questioned, letting him plop back down and swing his arm around you so that you were in a similar position as before.

"Jacob and Zendaya want to go out for drinks later and I just wanted to see if it was okay with you if I go," he said, rubbing soft circles on your shoulder with his fingers.

"Oh, did they not want me to go?" you said, kind of hurt. They didn't even know you were pregnant so why wouldn't they extend the invitation to you?

"They did, I just don't know if you being at a club around alcohol and drunk people is safe, you know?" Tom continued, every word out of his mouth turning you hurt feelings into anger. You were honestly shocked that he was now trying to control if you could go out at all. He was always very accepting of your opinions and independence, but its like when you got pregnant, a switch flipped in his head. You sat up quickly, pulling away from him and furrowing your eyebrows.

"Is that your decision to make?" you said, clearly challenging him and, him being a guy, he said something stupid.

"Well, I mean, I just worry about you dar-" you cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"Don't you 'darling' me. I am not some china doll you can keep locked in a case. I need to go out and have fun too. I'm pregnant, I am not dying nor am I a child that you can discipline," you were standing now, your hands on your hips and your face red in anger. This was the first time you ever yelled at Tom and his eyes were wide and he obviously didn't know what to say. His lips were parted and a blush crept onto his cheeks as he stared at you.

Instead of waiting for him to respond, you stomped away from him and opened the sliding door out to the balcony, slamming it loudly. A part of you knew you were over reacting a bit, but you were too angry to succumb to those thoughts. You stood outside, watching the traffic pass by and trying to calm your mind before siting on the small metal chair that was set in the corner of the balcony with your head resting on the brick building.

"I'm sorry," you said softly as you rubbed your belly. All of your pregnancy books have been saying that the baby can feel tension and hear what is going on around them and you hated that your little hummingbird heard you yell at it's daddy.

You were focused on your tummy for another few moments when you heard a knock at the glass door before hearing it slide open. Tom stepped out, and walked up to rest his arms on the steel barrier that surrounded the concrete. You heard him sigh as his head fell down so he was looking at his shoes rather than the view.

"I'm sorry," he started, still not looking at you directly. You sat up a bit in the seat, watching his side profile and his jaw clenched as the words left his mouth.

"I was wrong and I'm sorry," he said again, making your glare soften at the man you love. He turned his head to look at you, his brown eyes softening as well and you swore you could see the corner of his mouth turn up into a small smile at the sight of you.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you. My mood has been all over the place lately and I don't like fighting with you at all. We really need to talk this out," you responded, as you stood up and walked over to him, leaning down on the bars as well. Your shoulders brushed and Tom leaned his head over to rest on yours, making you sigh and smile.

"I know I can't keep you locked up in here, but I couldn't stand it if anything happened to you or the baby," he said, soft enough so that you could barely hear it over the traffic.

"You can't protect us from everything, and i don't want you stressing about that. You already have a lot on your plate and I can take care of myself and the baby," you continued, placing a kiss on the top of his head as he nuzzled further into your shoulder.