SH: That's my girl. I have been much beter than you. And let me tell you something Danmi feel so fucking good at the bed.

JK: You touch my girl? Want to die dickhead?

Those dark eyes of Jungkook, full of anger. Enough to kill a person with those eyes. He shoot Sehun at the right leg and you was just sitting on the couch watching the real drama. Sehun scream of the pain and fall on the floor. Jungkook look at you full of guilty. He walk toward you and carry you on his arms. After he leave he glare at Sehun and give him another shook on his left leg.

"That is for using my girl for your sexual needs" He says with a smirk on his face.

DM: Kook give me the gun please?

Jk: Sure. 

Before u leave u shot Sehun on his arms and you leave with Jungkook.

He carry me to the car and there is my oppa looking at me concern expression. They look so sad and worry. I feel guilty about this. I made them look for me and they look tired. Like they didn't sleep.

DM: I'm sorry Oppa... I'm sorry Jungkook-ah.

Jin: What are you sorry about? I miss you so damm much.

Tae: I'm so sorry princess. I know that you suffer with that jerk.

DM: I don't want to talk about him...

JK: Just drive already hyung. She want to go home.

After 15 minutes we arrive home. Just god know how much you miss your sweet home. The beat place that you can have. With you family and your lovely boyfriend. Many things happend but after all you have those persons how you love the most with you. Sehun? You think that he just need to be loved. But this time you couldn't forgive him. You want to begin a new life after all this things. You want a family and a lovely husband. You can tell too much about your experiences about love and hate, but no ones know how you feel. You are the only person that knows how it feels like. Cheater, hate, sadness, happyness all those feelings you know it very well. The only thing that you want kno, is a child and a beautiful family. No more cheating and no more sufer.

5 months later...

JUNGKOOK POV...

Many things has change things are not the same. Danmi has change a lot and our love is growing with the time and getting stronger. I will propose to Danmi one again and this time I won't let her go. She told me after our divorce that I will regret if I leave her, at the first time I don't believe her. But I realize that's right and thta's true. I regret for leaving her. Now I realize that I have the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Maybe I'm too late to relize but this time no one can steal her from my side. She's mine and no one else, I'm not sharing her with anyone.

END POV...

DANMI POV...

I was calling Jungkook all the day I sent him million of mesage and he didn't respond me. I decide to go alone to the cafe. I drag myself to the bathroom and wash myself. I wear something simple and go.

 I wear something simple and go