/Proven/

Y/N's POV~

Party~

"Bora, you know how uncomfortable I feel when I wear skirts, especially one this short," I complained, tugging it down.

"Come on, you look really cute. Plus I've only seen you with shorts and skinny jeans all the time. It's a party," Bora argued.

I gave her a disapproving look , and she made an equally innocent face. I sighed and shook my head. Bora opened the door in front of us, revealing a dark, enthusiastic room. My eyes traveled around. Excepting to find only a few people in there, several more pair of eyes looked our way. I bit my lip.

He's in here.

Jisoo unnie ran towards us and gave us a small hug, as I tried my best to keep my gaze away from Jungkook. Instead, it trailed towards the guy next to him; shorter than the others , yet just as eye-catching.

Stop it Y/N. You can't fall for every guy you see.

"There's supposed to be more people coming in," Jisoo unnie said walking forward; Bora and I followed. A tall figure with brunette hair came into view, holding her glass in between her fingers.

"Hey Y/N, hey Bora unnie," Lisa said waving.

"Hey Lisa, " Bora greeted back.

"You didn't come with your husband?," she continued, tilting her head towards me. I looked over to Jisoo unnie and Bora.

"Ah..," I started, "I'd said I would meet with Bora. So.. I just came with her," I made up.

I didn't even know he was coming.

Through the corner of my eyes I could see his eyes examining me, with a seductive look plastered on his face. I winced.

Fractured relationship?

JUNGKOOK's POV~

"Y/N," I yelled, walking through the rooms.

Jisoo unnie said she should be here somewhere, ...unless she lied.

A warm hand gripped onto my wrist, as I got pulled into the room beside me.

Y/N

Her hands were around my hips now, her head resting on my chest.

"Y/N?" She took steps forward without looking up, backing me to the wall behind me.

"Jungkook, is it really true you're my husband?" she asked suddenly. I gulped.

"Yes?" I said. She looked up and frowned at me. Her hands grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer. She glared into my eyes.

What's she doing?

"You're not my husband, tell me, I can't be your wife. It doesn't make sense to be your wife. I'm probably dreaming, it's such a long one though," she groaned. She tilted her head, slipping her hands the side of my neck. My breath quickened.

"But then," she continued,"you aren't that bad."

"What are you--

She pressed her lips on mine, the taste of alcohol flooding into my mouth.

"Y/N, you're drunk. You should stop," I said once we pulled away. She groaned gently and pushed my away, a little.

"Yah. Behave like my husband," she shot. My eyes widened.

"Y/N..."

She shook head and moved her hand around my skin, as I stared at her in awe. I held my breath.

"God. You're so hot," she gasped. My lips curved into a smirk.

"You? Do you know who you're talking to?" I asked. She nodded.

"A perfectly good looking stranger, that claims to be my husband," she said.

"I claim you," the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Prove it."

A/N: Sorry if the chapters are uncomfortable or cringy. Thank you! And please vote!

 Thank you! And please vote!

<3<3<3
[Edited]