"You." He simply stated which made me tense up even more.

"Look way too good." He then added making me sigh in relief. I thought he didn't like it.

People were staring at us and I realised, it made me shy and I looked down to my notebook again, avoiding Taehyung.

I heard Taehyung sigh before pecking me on the cheek and then returning to his desk.

He leaned over while still at his desk and held my chin making me look at him. 

"Let them watch us, it doesn't matter anyway."

He then held my hand, luckily our tables were close so it wasn't obvious too the teacher or the other students.

"Taehyung..." I said but it could be considered a whisper as it was so quiet.

"Yeah?" He looked at me while smiling.

"I love you." I said but only loud enough so me and him could hear and nobody else.

"I love you too baby." He whispered in my ear making me smile like an idiot.

"Tae, do you think they know about us?" I said while looking at the people still staring at us.

"Probably heard some rumours and want to see if it is real." He said.

Mr.Kim: 

"The pairs are: Irene and Momo, Seulgi and Jackson, Wendy and Rose, Lucas and Sehun, Taehyung and Wonho, Y/N and Baekhyun, and finally Taeyong and Dahyung."

"Taehyung what is he talking about." I asked as I had no idea what he was talking about.

"The new history project partners."

"NO...no the new teacher doesn't know about my social anxiety yet." I felt tears forming in my eyes and I held onto Tae's hand as tight as I could to stop myself from crying in front of everyone.

"Baby calm down, try it first."

"Try it? Kim Taehyung my classmates think I am a weirdo and a freak." I used his full name as I was angry. How could I try it? 

"No they don't. They heard bad stuff from Irene but they don't know if it is true or not. If you can get at least get one person to change what they think about you then you can get everyone to change their thoughts about you." 

I smiled at him as he what he said made sense but I couldn't help but think about how he is so optimistic.

"Taehyung...I'm scared."

"Baby, try it...for me."

"You're pushing me to work with another guy Taehyung." I wanted to shout at him but I didn't want any extra attention. 

"Do you think I like the idea of it being a guy? No I don't at all but I know it will do you good to try and talk to someone and see that not everyone has bad intentions."

"What if he has bad intentions?" I asked neither of us really knew Baekhyun.

"Simple. Then stand up for yourself and say you are done with his shi-"

"There is no need to swear Taehyung I get the idea."

Mr Kim: "Go work with your partners until the end of the lesson."

"Good luck Y/N." Taehyung smiled at me before letting go of my hand and walking towards his partner Wonho.

I walked over to Baekhyun and sat down in the empty seat next to him. He smiled at me.

"Hey." He said calmly.

"Hi." I wanted to say more but this was all that could escape my mouth.

"I like your new style change, the colours make you seem more lively."