T H I R T E E N

Everything seemed blurry at first as you blinked. You had just woken up with a stabbing pain to the side of your head.

You lifted your head as you heard a door open. Shredder walked in as you glared.

"What do you want?" You spat out as Dogpound ripped the tape off your mouth.

"Something inside you, something in that brain of yours.." He took a few steps towards and tapped your head as the pain flared inside of you.

"I'm a normal human being! What is in my brain that you have to use??" You asked.

"Why would we tell you that much Ms. L/n? It is better for you not to know the procedures you have to take."

"Why are you doing this?" You asked desperately. You knew he wouldn't know about the tunnel unless someone else had to do with it.

"Hmm.." He sharpened his gaze on you.

"I'm not the boss in this. I get the turtles and he has you, that's the deal."

"D-Deal?! Wait! Who is he?! Why-" You were interrupted as Dogpound slammed the tape over your mouth.

"That's all you need to know for now."

They walked away and opened the door. You heard a faint "Begin." voice before pain struck you.

Hey!! Sorry I haven't been around and about!! I just got done with camp and school is about to start!! Yay! (Sarcasm) Hope you enjoyed this one and I should have another chapter soon! Don't forget to leave a like and comment!!