E I G H T

You heard a clash of weapons as you opened your eyes to the sound of your name. You couldn't believe your eyes.

Leo and Raph were attacking Shredder and Donnie was attacking Karai. Somehow, Donnie managed to not break his bo staff while fighting. You ripped part of your shirt off and wrapped it around your wound.

You grabbed Mikey and hauled him to his feet and saw that he had a huge grin on his face.

You ran to help Donnie as Mikey went to go help his other two brothers. You kicked Karai back as she tried to stab Donnie and she fell back.

She growled at you.

She suddenly smiled and walked over to the tunnel.

"Kraang attack! Footbots attack!" The Kraang went after you and Donnie as the footnote went after Leo, Raph, and Mikey.

You dodged lasers and began throwing ninja stars.

"How did you know where to find us?" You grunted as a robotic hand grabbed your arm. You manage to flip it over and onto its back and stab ninja stars into the robotic head. Your arm slightly stinging as you moved it.

"Mikey sent out a distressed signal and it has your location." Donnie whacked a Kraang in the head with his staff.

You knew Mikey had his moments which made you surprised on how dumb you were. He knew there was a more than likely chance of us getting overpowered, so he sent a signal to his brothers.

You glanced around to see if everyone is okay and see the three brothers fighting a few footbots and shredder. They all seemed to be doing okay.

You see Karai beside a deal of mutagen..right above five innocent people.

"Karai!" You yelled out and she turned around smirking at you.

"Y/n, you wouldn't want anything to happen to these innocent people would you now?" You froze up.

You saw a familiar body on the ground. Leo and his two brothers finished off the footbots. Shredder nowhere to be seen.

Donnie finished one last Kraang before he looked at Karai.

"Karai stop this! You don't have to do this!" Leo yelled as he tried to distract Karai.

"But I do Leo, its my job."

"No you don't-" You blocked them two out as you saw Mikey and Raph making their way to the slightly confused hostages. Donnie was taking care of the mutagen as Karai argued with Leo.

Raph and Mikey managed to save all five and sort of pushed them through the windows of the tunnel.

"Y/n was part of the job!" You jolted at the words. You turned your eyes to Karai and she glared at you. She turned around to see no hostages. She growled and made her way towards you.

"You escaped from the tunnel before we managed to get you. This was all planned out! You weren't supposed to be out of this tunnel yet!! You ruined everything! How do you think I already knew your name? You were a planned hostage!!" You stepped back as she advanced. You held your last ninja star in your hand.

You took a breath and threw it. She moved sideways, but not fast enough because blood poured from a small wound on her face.

"Y-You will pay for this Y/n!" Karai held her wound as she suddenly vanished.

"Guys...where did she go?" You asked with a slight shake in your voice.

"I don't know, but Shredder did the same thing earlier." Leo said.

"Did they get future tech or something? They didn't even use smoke bombs!!" Mikey asked as he looked around.

You glanced at the tunnel. Your home, your world, a few feet away from you.

"I guess this is goodbye right?" Donnie asked from behind you. You turned and gave a sad smile. Donnie wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry for not helping you. I was just angry that you went against what I told you to do." You leaned towards him and sighed.

"We are sorry as well, right Raph?" Leo elbowed Raph in the side.

"Yeah....we're sorry. I'm sorry for not trusting you, in the end you protected Mikey even when Leo and I didn't trust you. That takes guts."

"It's okay and I'm sorry too...for running off and not listening." You smiled at each turtle.

You stepped back and headed to the tunnel, you glanced at each one, thanking them for one thing or another. They waved goodbye and you waved back.

You stepped towards your window and opened it. Taking a glance at Donnie, you jump in.

.... Only to be dumped back in the turtles world again.

"Ouch." You said as you got off from the floor and rubbed your butt.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Donnie ran to you and checked to see if you were okay.

"Yeah, just a nasty fall. I guess this world isn't done with me yet." You smiled as you said this. Just as you said this, the tunnel disappears.

"Why didn't it work and why did it disappear?" Mikey asked and you looked at him.

Yes, you were slightly worried. But for right now, you were happy staying with your favorite turtles.

"When we get back to the lair, I'll get you an actual bandage for that." Donnie said, glancing at your arm.

You smiled and gave him a side hug as you laughed.

"Ok, Donnie."

You didn't notice the soft smile he had when you hugged him.