// Resurrecting Assholes //

Bree had ennui, and it was frustrating to say the least

Bree had ennui, and it was frustrating to say the least. She had been sitting in her room ever since she had woken up. Beacon Hills High was on their spring break, and it was completely and dreadfully boring. She wanted something fun to happen, something exciting. All she got was watching television with her mom whenever she was home, or hanging out with Lydia and Allison. 

Other times, she would go over to Stiles' house and they would watch the movies she had yet to see. Bree was never bored when she hung out with the spastic teenager. In fact, it was always a learning experience whenever she went over to the Stilinski home, finding out about past cases the Sheriff had to deal with, and learning how the guilty planned out their acts. 

Sighing, Bree picked up her phone from the stand next to her bed, immediately dialing Stiles' number. She had a feeling that if she wasn't doing anything of importance, he was, and she wanted in on it. By the second ring, Stiles picked up, greeting with a simple "Yo, what's up?" 

 "Can I come over?" she asked bluntly, heading over to her closet to find an outfit to wear, "I'm bored."

He seemed surprised causing him to stutter out, "Sh-sure. I'm just doing some, uh, research."

She beamed, finally finding a nice shirt to wear along with a pair of jeans before she hung up. It didn't take her long to change, fix her a bit, and apply a soft, natural makeup look before she headed out the door and walked to the Stilinski home. Once Bree made it to the front porch, she raised her hand to knock only for the door to open and Stiles to appear with a resting grin on his face. After a greeting of "heys", he led her in the direction of his room upstairs. 

Stiles took a seat in his rolling chair, flipping through a Beacon Hills High Yearbook while Bree tossed her small leather bag on his bed before grabbing another chair in the corner and bringing it next to his desk to sit in. The two suddenly heard footsteps down the hall and a voice greeting Bree warmly. Looking up from reading the yearbook, the brunette smiled at the Sheriff, replying, "Hi, Mr. Stilinski."

"Whatcha doing?" the man asked as Stiles continued flipping through the pages, saying nonchalantly, "Homework."

Nodding casually, the Sheriff walked away as Bree mumbled in amusement, "Stiles, we're on vacation."

Noah Stilinski backtracked, poking his head back through the doorway with a "wait a minute" face on, "It's spring break."

Stiles' eyes quickly averted from the page he was on to look at Bree's green ones as the Sheriff walked in, asking, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, we're simply satisfying our curiosity," Stiles commented smoothly, jabbing his thumb between Bree and himself. 

Sighing, Sheriff Stilinski walked over and shut the yearbook much to Stiles' dismay, claiming, "We brought Harris in this morning for questioning," he sighed before correcting himself, "They brought him in."