Sasuke on drugs and Mika getting piggy back rides. n.n

Start from the beginning

"Stop...stop....STOP!!" Yelled Sakura tears streaming down her face. Then she ran to him and hugged him. He gave her a death glare then stopped and his curse mark retreated.

"No way we can fight you with the condition we're in now." Said Dosu putting his scroll on the ground. "But if we do face in the exams again you bet we won't run away." He grabbed his team mates and went away.

I quickly grabbed the scroll. "YES! NOW WE HAVE ONE SCROLL! WOOT WOOT! GO US!" I yelled.

"One scroll?" Asked Choji eating some chips, he, Ino, and Shikamaru came out of the bush and started walking to the opening.

"YEP! Some evil pedo who swings the other way and likes giving young boys hickeys burned ours." I said, they sweat dropped.

"I don't even want to know..." Said Shikamaru. I then saw Neji go down next to Lee.

"You know, you have one heck of a fighter as a team mate. Even though he does have a very unhealthy love for Sakura." I said smiling looking down at him.

"Yes, I know that." He said firmly.

"Hey Mika! You wana help us wake up Naruto!" Yelled Choji eating more chips.

"Sure!" I said, taking one steps I fell to my knees and coughed up blood. HOW LONG DO THESE EFFECTS FLIPPING LAST! I'M READY TO HUNT DOWN DOSU MYSELF JUST TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO KIN!

"Mika! Are you okay?!" He asked very concerned.

"Yeah, just some effects from the bells earlier. I'm sure after I rest a little the effects will go away. You saw me fight right? I mean I did notice you guys in the bushes." I said, then Choji turned pink.

"Uhh..." He said.

"OH WELL! We have to wake up Naruto!" I said skipping over to where Naruto is.

"I'll save you Sakura!" Naruto said in his sleep. This boy is hopeless.

"You guys have to wake him up very delicately." I said looking to Shikamaru and Choji who nodded.

Then I got down on my knees and looked at Naruto. Then I slapped him across the face repeatedly.

"NARUTO! YOU BETTER WAKE UP! OR ELSE I SWEAR TO KAMI I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU DO ME ANOTHER FAVOR!" I yelled.

"NO MIKA! I'M AWAKE! OKAY!" He said bolting him, I looked around and saw the others sweat dropping.

"What? I got him to wake up." I said walking away while Choji tried filling him in on what happened. I saw that Ino was fixing Sakura's hair, Lee's team was gone, and Sasuke was looking at his hands freaking out a bit. Probably the side effects from the drugs he took.

"I WANT TO GET PHYSICAL! PHYSICAL!!" I yelled breaking out into song only to have Shikamaru cover my mouth.

"You need to be quiet! I doubt any of us could face any more ninja right now. Troublesome woman.." He said then took his hand off my mouth.

"But...IT'S SO BORING!" I yelled. It seriously was boring right now. Shikamaru sighed.

"Maybe you could practice a jutsu, you were lucky that girl used something that would be used against her too. But next time you're facing an enemy you might not be so lucky." He said plainly, I anime fell.

"Come on dude! That was really good for me!" I said laying on the ground rolling around.

"Mika! What are you doing?" Asked Naruto who just suddenly appeared out of no where.

"I'm bored, so rolling around seems like fun right now." I said.

"We should probably get going, i'm sure some other teams heard that gigantic sound wave. We better go before they come here." Said Shikamaru.

"Sure, doesn't seem like much run just walking about okay!" I said jumping on Choji's back. "OFF WE GO!" I said pointing in a random direction.

"Uh...Mika! Why uh.. why are you on my back?" Asked Choji turning a shade of red.

"Simple, I don't want to walk. Besides, you seem like you would give good piggy back rides." I said smiling showing my teeth. Shikamaru sighed.

"You should ride on Naruto's back then since he's on YOUR team. We gotta go." Said Shikamaru, I sighed getting off Choji's back. Ino was done with Sakura's hair, so then Ino joined Choji and Shikamaru and walked away.

"So guys... where to next?" I asked.

"Some where to fish. Besides, the water would be nice to have too." Said Sakura.

"Okay, then we're off!" I yelled jumping on Naruto's back.

"HEY! WHY DO YOU JUMP ON MY BACK?!" He yelled in surprise.

"As I recall, you slept through the fight while Sakura and I had to protect you guys. Sasuke was unconscious while you on the other hand WAS TAKING A NAP! Besides, I need to rest a little so these side effects from the bells go away." I said laying my head on Naruto's should. He has a pretty comfy shoulder here.

"Oh uhh... okay." Said Naruto, he may have turned a little pink either that or the side effects are messing with my eyes. PSH! I think we all know which one of those two is right answer.

"You now Naruto...you have a pretty comfy shoulder... almost comfy enough to.....sleep on..." I said drifting off to sleep, dreaming about eating chocolate and kicking Sasuke's butt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: CHOJI!

Choji: What?!

Me: Is it true you're in love with Ino?!

Choji: W-w-what?!

Mika: Or is it my sexiness? It's okay if you are, my sexiness always has guys staring at me.

Me: Mmmmhmm... that's it..

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it!

ALSO! I have a question about water uses, do they need water around them do do a water jutsu or is it like fire where you can do it any time and have it appear?