Sexy Training? Sexy Eating? OH ALL OF THE SEXINESS!

"If we want to make this real sexy training, just let me take my shirt off." I said and grabbed the edges of my shirt. Sensei stopped me with one of his hands.

"That won't be needed." He said with a sweat drop on his forehead. I had got there a few minutes ago since I knew he was going to be late. We both arrived at the same time. "Besides, I don't think people would like to see me with one of my students shirtless. Especially if that student was a girl."

"You see, my sexiness makes it okay though."

"Let's just begin with some training." Sensei said and ignored what I had just said. "First I want to see how much you have done over the pass while. Let's start with a sparing match. Begin now."

"Wait a minute, I don't approve of th-AHHHH!" Scarily, I screamed as Sensei threw a kunai at me. At the last second I jumped to the side. "Not cool."

"Mika, you're supposed to fight me." Disappointingly, Sensei said and sighed.

"Nu uh."

"I'm not going to get pulled down to your level."

"Nu uh."

"Just throw a kunai at me already."

"Nu uh."

Kakashi sighed at me and did a few hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!" He yelled as he bit his thumb and then pressed his palm on the ground. "If you won't fight me, I'll make you."

"Be careful what you ask for." I said with a grin and bit my thumb. After I pressed it against the ground, a giant poof of smoke appeared in front of me.

"I KNEW I WAS YOUR FAVORITE! HA!" Ren said while he did a victory dance. A kunai whizzed past his ear and went into a tree. "WOAH THERE! I get that I'm sexy, but no need to kill me over it." His bushy eye brows began to wiggle.

"Focus! We're going to spar against Sensei and his ninja hounds, so we can show him that I'm epic with my fighting skills." I said with an evil smile and hoped onto Ren. "Onward!"

Both Sensei and his ninja hound were running towards us, Sensei had no emotional expression. Ren and I, our faces probably looked real stupid since Ren was trying to look sexy while running and I was just making sure I didn't open my mouth to get a bug caught in it.

"Animal battle!" I yelled at the last second before Ren and the ninja hound ran into each other, and jumped off. Kakashi knew me too well and grabbed my ankles in mid air, he spun me around and threw me into a tree. "Monkey balls." I groaned and rubbed my head. "You're definitely going to get it now!"

My feet ran towards Sensei who was running at me too. Soon we were in an intense tai jutsu battle that involved a lot of kicking on my part. After a while, we both jumped back. I tried to catch my breathe while Kakashi Sensei just breathed a little different. Going with a quick idea, I attached a few paper bombs on kunais and threw them near Sensei. At the last second, I threw another one at one with a bomb on it and sparks flew. It knocked Sensei up higher from when he jumped at the last second to escape the bombs.

"I have to be honest, I didn't see that coming." Sensei said under his breathe and I grinned.

"Sensei I'm just going to say this nicely, I'm going to kick your butt." Gleefully, I said and launched myself at him. With a quick glance at the animal fight, it looked very even and neither of them were going to make any progress.

"I think I can take my book our for this one." Kaka-Sensei said in the air and pulled the book out of his side.

"Oh no you don't!" I exclaimed to him with an anime vein and did hand signs. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Two clones appeared next to me in the air. "We're going to kick some Sensei butt!" My clones launched my forward to Sensei who still had his book out. At the last second, I pulled out a kunai and planned to get Sensei with it. He was prepared though, the clang between our kunai was heard. We both used it to push each other back to the ground.