Sasuke on drugs and Mika getting piggy back rides. n.n

Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji did pretty good. Until you know Ino threatened to kill Kin.

"Ha, we don't care." Said Dosu and Zaku was smirking.

"You guys are truly scum." I said glaring at them, that whipped the smirks right off their faces. I coughed up some more blood, I was still dizzy a bit from Kin's attacked earlier. At least the side affects were going away.

"You wanna go girlie?" Asked Dosu trying to intimidate me. I wiggled my eye brows and winked at him, well that freaked him out enough he turned back to the others and said "Okay! Back to the fight!".

"Sakura, you take care of the boys. Mika, uh... just don't mess us up." Said Ino. Feeling the love. D;

"What excatly are you going to do anyways? They don't care if you kill Kin, doesn't matter how much of scum they are right now there's nothing else you guys can do." I said, Shikamaru sighed.

"You know she's right." He said....

........................

...............................

SHIKAMARU AGREED WITH ME! TAKE THAT FAN GIRLS!

"You're to go with the flow and carefree." Said Dosu glaring at Shikamaru.

"Mmmhmm, that glare is certainly going to get you going places in life. I can picture it now 'Hello sir, I would like to work here.' 'HELL TO THE NO!' 'WHY?!' 'Nobody wants to look at that face all day.' " I said having his soon to be conversation with myself. I saw that the other were sweat dropping. Then Neji came and looked at Lee.

"I knew that idiot would manage to hurt himself. Anyways, strong guys like you shouldn't be picking on genin." He said smirking.

"But you're still a genin too." I said, that earned me a death glare from him.

"You want to come down here and fight me yourself?" Asked Dosu. Then Sasuke got his dark aura around him.

"Seems like I don't have to." Said Neji smirking, he seemed like he actually had a heart during this episode but that went down the drain when he called out Hinata during the next few episodes.

Then Sasuke got up asked Sakura and I something.

"Sakura, Mika, who did this to you?" He asked, Sakura looked terrified.

"That jack wagon over there." I said pointing to Zaku before he could say anything. What? Sasuke was going to kick his butt later anyways. Zaku smirked.

"Yeah, it was me. What are you going to do about it?" He asked still smirking, i'm so glad Shino breaks his arms more after Sasuke does.

Everyone gasped when Sasuke suddenly disappeared. Zaku tried to block his kicks and punches. Sasuke jumped back smirking, I finally got a good look at him. The curse mark really does go crazy on his body.

" SUPER SONIC WAVE!" Yelled Zaku, putting his palms together aiming at Sasuke. I had to shield myself even though I was on the side of it. Then it stopped a few seconds later. Sasuke then had him in the position so he could break his arms.

Sasuke really seemed like he was on drugs at that moment. You name it, he probably did it.

"Pretty proud of these arms." He said smirking, Zaku was freaking out. "It would be such a shame if something happened to them." Secretly I have always wanted to say something like that after I saw this episode. I was like "Wooooah!"

That's when he did it. The snap of hearing them break was piercing. I cringed hearing it. I'm not the type of person into the whole hearing bones snap kind of thing. Then he started heading towards Dosu who was freaking out.