Up Next Some Training With Iruka!

Walking around town I saw my own reflection in the windows. I looked mighty fine. My hair was light brown, spiky tips, and stopped a bit above my shoulders. I also had light purple eyes, a top like Ino's except light purple, and black shorts. I had wrap around my stomach, and had fishnet on both of my arms, it stared on my elbow and went down around my hands.

"ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?!" I yelled for about five minutes.

"NO! JUST WAIT A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!" Angrily, my escort replied trying to mimic me.

"I don't know if my legs can walk that much... you might need to carry me." I said using chibi eyes.

"No." He said flat out.

I feel on the ground teary eyed and a sad aura around me.

"Get up, the Hokage's office is just around this corner." He said. Mr. Downer D;

I got up and walked into the Hokage's office with him.

"Hiya." I said with adorable chibi eyes. My strange addiction at the moment was chibi eyes.

"Hello, Izumo will you tell me about this girl?" Asked the Hokage in his old and ancient voice.

"Well, she said she doesn't remember anything except her first name." He said.

"I actually remembered more stuff on the way here! Like my last name, and that there's a Sand Village, Leaf, blah, blah. You know all that good jazz!" I said doing jazz hands.

"Do you remember where you're from?" The Old Man asked.

"Nope! Maybe I could just live here? Become a ninja to pay off my rent? One of the best paying jobs here!" I said.

"Well... if we see how talented you are and then I guess we could just put you in one of the groups tomorrow morning. We just assigned groups today, so we could just put you in a group." He said.

I realized I'm exactly where the series left off, at least I didn't miss anything good.

'Oh snap! I missed Naruto's and Sasuke's bi-curious moment together!' I thought to myself.

"I doubt she can, she said she might have to have me carry her here cause her feet were to tired." Said Izumo.

"Well we don't know what happened to me! So you don't know how tired I am!" I protested.

"True...true. Do you want to rest?" Asked The Old Man stroking his beard.

"Sure!" I said and pulled a couch out of no where and fell asleep.

'Oh the perks of being in an anime.' I thought to myself and fell asleep, not before I heard Izumo though.

"Where did she get that couch from..." Izumo wondered out loud.

I woke up and it was about noon, looks like I got tons of time to train then.

"Perfect you're awake. We were just discussing who your trainer could be. Oh wait, I forgot to ask for your full name earlier." Said the Hokage.

"Mika Tanaka!" I said ecstatic, who would my trainer be?

"Perfect, well anyways Iruka will be your trainer okay?" He said, I looked over and saw Iruka smile and wave. Dang, Iruka looked pretty dang hot. I will admit it, I thought Iruka was really attractive. I wanted to know why he didn't have a girlfriend by then.

"LET'S GO! HI HO! LET'S GO! HI HO LET'S GO!" I said breaking into song.

Iruka sweat dropped. I fainted cause I haven't seen anyone sweat drop yet.