Before the test! CHA!

I don't own Naruto! Only the character Mika Tanaka! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After ramen Iruka showed me to my place. I actually had very little with me. I only had my kunais, shruniken, a pair of pajamas, and just one more change of clothes.

I mentally sighed, tomorrow I really needed to buy stuff for this place. Like food and clothes.

That's right, they left me no food, not even a crumb!

At least I had A LOT of ramen earlier.

I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

I woke up around 5:25 cause of my alarm clock. I'm glad I didn't have to have somebody wake me up, it's a nightmare when people have to wake up me. Anything violent, I will do it. That's why I have to wake myself up, I have my sassy side to force me to.

I took a shower and quickly changed into my clothes.

5:48

That's it I'm going out to eat.

I remembered while I was walking Naruto told me last night I shouldn't have any breakfast.

Oh well!

I went to a doughnut shop and fell in love.

A DOUGHNUT WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING AND SPRINKLES!

Then I realized I have no money what so ever and fell.

ALAS THIS CRUEL WORLD!

"Uhh..umm...are you okay?" A random voice asked.

I looked up and saw Kiba! AND AKAMARU!

"Yeah.....I just can't buy this doughnut." I said pointing to my love.

"Oh..well..um...I'll..you know...buy it...for...ya.." He said as awkward as possible.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I said jumping up and hugging him giving him chibi eyes.

Akamaru barked cheerfully.

After he bought me the doughnut and himself some breakfest we both sat down on a table.

"So are you new around here? I've never really seen you before." He asked, I looked down and saw Akamaru eating a doughnut as cute as possible. I had to restrain myself from 'awing' for a minute straight.

"Yeah, I just came to town yesterday." I said smiling while eating my doughnut heaven.

"Ooooh, well do you like town?" He asked.

"FUSH YEAH! I became a ninja yesterday. Let me tell you, it's not easy training and learning everything one day." I said pointing to my headband.

"Oooh, what team are you on?" He asked in awe.

"Team 7! WOOT WOOT!" I said happily. I looked down at my watch and saw it was 5:59.

"Crud, I gotta run!" I said, leaped off my seat and took off.

"Wait, what's your name?!" He yelled at me while I was running.

"MIKA TANAKA! DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" I yelled back running at the speed of light.

I made it to the training ground at 6:03. Okay, maybe I didn't make it on time.

"Hey! You're late!" Yelled Naruto.

"I got caught up with somebody." I said finishing my doughnut.

"Wh-HEY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO EAT FOOD BEFORE THE TEST!" He yelled trying to take it away from me.

"YOU ARE NOT TAKING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!" I said and ate the last of it.

"But Kakashi Sensei said not to have any food this morning or you might throw up!" He explained.

"Well, i'm just not going to throw up. Simple as that."

"But-" Naruto got cut off by Sasuke.

"Who are you and why are you here? Hn.." He really knows how to make the world seem are dark and shiz.

"MIKA TANAKA! DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT DEAF!" He said yelling, then added. "But why are you here?"

"Yeah why are you here?" Asked Sakura. I'm going to slap her so hard if she does that after everything he says.

"I'm on Team 7! Now we're all one big happy family!" I said bringing them all into a bear hug.

Sasuke managed to get out in a heartbeat, Naruto and Sakura didn't get out till I let go.

"AAAH! YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR HUGS!" Screamed Naruto on the ground trying to catch his breathe.

"Hey, where's Kakashi Sensei? Isn't he suppose to be here by now?" I asked, then I realized he doesn't come till hours later.

"I don't know.... he should be here by now.." Said Sakura.

This is going to take forever.

Maybe I can take a kitty nap.

I wake up to Naruto shaking me. Big mistake pal.

"WAKE UP!" He yelled.

Bad idea waking me up.

I punched Naruto in the face and tried going back to sleep. Naruto flew until he hit a tree.

"AH! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

"This one is going to be troublesome..." Kakashi said. He got down to my level and poked me. I swatted his hand away. Well tried to.

"Mika, I think you want to wake up if you love your hand." Kakashi said happily.

"I'M WIDE AWAKE!" I yelled getting up quickly.

"Okay, great, now we can begin. I have three bells. You guys have to take them away from me, you take one you pass." He said.

"But there's only three bells and four of us." Pointed out Sakura.

Sassy me: Sharp eye there :3

"Correct, that means one of you will go back to the academy." He said smilling.

"Oh crud..." I said, wait! I've already watched the series so I knew what was going to happen. No need to worry.

"And....BEGIN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot woot third chapter!

Hope you guys liked it!

I'll post the next chapter in a few days. ^.^

PEACESKIES!