Chapter 16

Okay Ava, it won't be so bad, being in the same car with Calvin wouldn't be so bad, no, just think of all good things.

You know you are freaking out girl.

Oh yes, mind is right, I'm freaking out. Okay calm down, I see a black limousin pull off and my heart practically  jumps into my stomach. Oh Jesus, is this how your daughter is gonna die?

A young guy comes out, gives me a smile. "I'm Levi, Mr. Bates wants you in the car now".

Wants me? Excuse me, I wasn't going with him because I want to but because I had to, so you better not use that word 'wants' I roll my eyes, and suddenly the feeling of fear comes back, I get goosebumps, I pick up my bag and walk slowly to the car, my legs seems to be shaking beneath me, yeah it should, it clearly warning me not to go.

Just in case I die, Colton my best friend, please avenge my death, I love you.... Ava you are kinda over estimating this.

Whatever.

Levi opens the door for me as I enter seeing Calvin looking out the window near him, his fair handsome face, perfectly chiseled, he wasn't wearing his jackets, he was just on his whites, his arms were something to drool for, he looks exceptionally hot, as his well carved beard gave credits to his hotness.

"When you are done ogling me, mute girl, let  me know " he says, a dirty smile resting on his lips as I roll my eyes, my fear seems to step aside a little... Just a little.

"To the penthouse, Levi" I furrow my eye brows together, something strong was telling me that the penthouse he's talking about is not the same house I slept and left this morning. I decide to shut up, not that I can talk anyway.

"So mute girl, whose Colton? " he asked, not even sending me a glance. I eye him before writing.

Can you at least not call me mute girl, that's not my name.

I tap him and he reads him before he smirks  "but you are mute, if you do not want to be called mute girl, then talk "

And you really think I won't talk if I can?

He rolls his eyes before turning to me, his slight green eyes piercing through me, I couldn't stand looking at his strikingly handsome face, reason is because I'm kinda shy and afraid. He smiles before turning to the window again.

"And mute girl is shy" he says chuckling. He doesn't look bad at all when he chuckles, infact he looks more handsome  than he can ever be. He should do that often, a smile played on my lips as I just realized I made him chuckle, somehow and for some strange reasons, I was happy inside.

"So answer me, whose Colton? " he asks again, all seriousness coming back as he looks at me with the face that says, "pick up your book and write " I roll my eyes before I start writing.

Who doesn't know Colton. Like everyone knows Colton. Colton is the richest model in London.

He rolls his eyes after reading it, "shut it young lady, I know his the richest model in London" he says that part rolling his eyes and giving it a hand quote in the air.

"I mean who is he to you? "

Not something you should concern yourself with.

He reads it and his expression darkens, I was taken aback when he rushes me and pinned me to the chair, him on top of me, I let out a gasp as he held my hands tightly in his, he looked down at my lips before looking up again.

"When I ask a question young lady, you answer, understood? " he growls at me as I nod immediately, then he smiles.

"Okay we are gonna go again, darling " he says still on top of me, not even moving a bit, so many things is running through my mind right now, like "Ava rejoice, the richest man in London, is right on top of you" and "Ava, you are gonna be dead soon, look, he's just gonna strangle you and throw your body away "...... Shut the hell up mind.

I swallow hard, and he displays a fake smile before he became serious, "Who is Colton to you, Ava? ". Does he even realize that I can't write in this position or has he forgotten that I am even supposed to write. I make a sigh with my hand telling him I need to write, realization dawned on him, as he let go of me and sits up while I write.

Why do you even want to know?

His face darkens more as he holds my throat, pinning me again to the chair, and this is the part where I struggle to breath, and cough and probably say my last prayer.

"You do not answer my question with question young lady, do you even know who I am? " his face shows he was getting really angry and irritated, while me I look like I'm gonna die any second as his tight grip around my throat becomes stronger, I begin to say my last prayer in heart.

He looks down at my lips, slightly licking his, as she begin to move closer. Oh my god, what in the world is he about to do? Kiss me? Does he still realize that his tight grip is around my throat and that I'm gonna die any minute from now. I wince as I feel some wounds develop on my neck, he continues to lean in as we were now touching noses..... Oh my god Ava, his lips is less than an inch away, do what every sensible girl would do, kiss him, kiss him and claim your position as the wife of the most richest man in London.

Can someone please tell this mind to shut the hell up.

I try to move so that he can realize that he was holding me tightly around my neck, I felt a stupid tear drop as I felt so pathetic, I didn't want to always cry in front of him, I didn't want to show him how weak I was. And that wasn't working.

I guess his saw the tear which left my eye because his expression softened before he sat up mostly because Levi has be knocking on the window for more than a minute now to tell us we have reached the destination. A feeling of relive ran through me as surprisedly he helped me sit up by holding my hand and drawing me up. I quickly cleaned the tear on my face which he also noticed.

He opens his door and steps out while Levi helped me open mine, I look around, this is definitely not the house I left this morning, I gasp, was he kidnapping me or something? I stood there stunned. I regained myself and ran to him as he was already heading inside, I tap him on the shoulder, then began writing.

Uhmmm what is this place?

"My penthouse " he answers so casually as if he saw nothing in bringing me here. I write again.

Sorry but can you take me back to the house I came out from this morning.

"No can do, angel " I felt the butterflies in my stomach dance in victory as he called me angel. I regained my composure and began writing again.

But why?

He shrugs "Because young lady, you would stay where ever I want you to stay, and now I say you will spend the night here at my penthouse "

I glare at him before I write..

Well no.

I show it to him before turning around and walking towards the gate, obviously going to where I don't know. I hear him laugh, who did he even this he is? Assho...

I felt strong arms carry me and put me on the shoulders, I widen my eyes when I see its Calvin.

"Mute girl, if you do not want to be carried this way again, then do as I say " he says as he walks briskly into the house. 

                                •••••••

        i didn't want to stop this chapter
                            here.  
        But I kinda changed my mind.
                           Am sorry.

        I also want to thank everyone, I clocked 2k reads, I really can't thank you guys enough... I really appreciate.

    Okay guess what guys? Am done with high school, that's more reason I updated earlier, am really happy.

    News feed: I am really sorry, I changed the city they traveled to Birmingham.

     Don't forget to vote and comments, really appreciate.