chapter 28

Ava

I'm finally leaving Mr. Wong's house after one whole week of torture called training, I only got to take a glass of water earlier today after my last training. He didn't allow me go until I allowed him give me a huge bear hug. I am so grateful to him.

He's indeed a miracle worker.

The drive to town was dirty and loud and it irritated the guts out of me. I finally reached the hotel where Calvin was. Can't believe he came back two days ago, for the past one week, no calls, texts, nothing at all. I'm so pissed at him.
Collins opens the door for me with a big grin on his face wrapping me in yet another huge hug, he was also very supportive and im so grateful to him.

I smiled back at him and came out of the car heading towards the elevator. I click the door open and here was Almighty handsome Mr. Bates all seated in his glory. He looks up at me and a smile broke on his face. He stands and heads towards me, wanting to hug me, I place my hand in front to stop him from coming closer.

"Baby what's the matter? Are you not happy to see me again?" He asks. I roll my eyes and write....

I was gone for a week to do my therapy which you couldn't even escort me to. You couldn't even call or text .

I show it to him and his face softens. "Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I was so fucking busy to the last second, I'm sorry" I look away not wanting to look at him and fall for his extra handsome face. He wraps his hands around me, kissing my neck.

"Baby, I'm sorry, please forgive me" i still look away, faking anger. I smile inwardly. He kisses my neck, I wouldn't budge . Then he walks away, heading towards the bed.

"I forgive you" I hear myself say. I cover my mouth immediately. Wait, did I just talk. Did I make a full sentence. That wasn't me right. No ....wait, i just said something other than the alphabets.

OMG!!!!!!

Calvin

I tried apologizing to her but she didn't even want to look at me. Guess I messed up big time. You can't blame me, I was so busy, she should know I'm a busy man. And here I am trying to apologize and she ain't even trying.

I walk away from her, sighing. I didn't mean to annoy her like that.

"I forgive you" was what I heard. I turned back immediately to see Ava covering her mouth in shock. Wait! Did she just talk? Oh my god, she just said something.

"Ava, did you just talk?" I ask her, smiling. She shakes her head, her hands still on her mouth. Even her cant believe it. It worked.

The therapy worked!

Hallelujah!

"Baby, say something please" she slowly removes her hand from her mouth.

"Did I just talk?" She blurts out.

"Omg, I just talked"

"Wait, I'm still talking"

"Calvin, can you hear me, I can talk"

"Holy mother of Jesus, my voice is back"

"I can't believe it"

"This is totally a dream"

"Can someone wake me up?"

"Jesus Christ, Calvinnnnnnnn!"  I hug her tightly, I can't believe it. My baby can talk finally.

She wraps her hand on my neck, jumping on my body and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Calvin I can talk" she shouts on top of her voice. I can't believe it, I'm so happy. She jumps down from my body and immediately crashes her lips on mine, I hold her and deepen the kiss. She withdraws.

"Collins I can talk" she shouts and heads out, taking the stairs.

"Baby this is the seventh floor" I yell after her but she's faster than Usian Bolt. I follow her through the stairs. God how's she this fast?

" Collins, Collins, Collins where are you? I can talk, my voice, my voice is backkkkkk" she yells that my ear is about to go deaf. Before i know what's happening, she jumps on top of Collinsand hugs him shouting " Collins I can finally talk"

"Holy Molly, mute girl is no longer mute, come here" Collins wraps her in a tight hug.

Then she runs around the hotel premises shouting " I can finally talk, my voice is back"
Thank God I hired the whole hotel for my self, people would have been asking who this crazy girl they saw on TV with Calvin Bates is.

She runs around almost seven times, then she gets exhausted and lies flat on the floor still shouting breathlessly. I go there and carry her up bridal style.

" Baby calm down, this calls for celebration, we will have a big party, now will you quit acting like a mad child" I chuckle under my breath coz I was so happy. I carry her inside.

" Calvin?" I look at her

" Thank you, thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you, you brought my voice back to me, I owe you my life, I owe you everything" I smile and hug her.

" Baby its fine, I'm happy I was responsible trust me" I place my lips on hers and she kisses me back, holding my neck. I slide my hand under her skirt, caressing her thighs, then I stop.

"Come baby, we need to arrange the party"

" No, I want the party in London" I move to her and hug her, kissing her.

"No problem, guess we have no other business here in LA"

" No baby, not at all" she said.
I sent Mr. Wong his payment, thrice his payment, thanking him for a job well done.

_____

I put on a plain white shirt and leave the first three buttons open with a blue plain jeans.

"Shine bright like a diamond, beautiful like diamonds in the sky" Ava sang - yelled from the bathroom. Ever since she got her voice, there's no moment of silence in the hotel. She yells here and there, I don't hate it though, she deserves it.

"Shine bright like...."

"Ava, can you quit the noise and be fast, we need to get to London before dusk" I half yelled opening the door and talking to her and her foamy naked body.

She grins at me before shouting. " You jerk, you made me open my eyes and get soap in them" she cursed under breath, tapping the walls, looking for the shower button. I laugh genuinely, trust me I could watch this drama all day. She begins jumping up and down.

" My eyes, my eyes has soap in them" I laugh loudly looking at her naked body jump together with her.

"Don't just stand there, help me" that's when I knew it was serious. I turned on the shower and ran out immediately to avoid water getting on my body.
She washed her face, saying somethings which I couldn't make out coz she repeatedly rubbed her face. I just stood there, smiling at her.... And to say she has such a beautiful body.

I check my emails as Ava gets ready. She's in a white shirt like me, she also leaving the first two buttons open, with a plain blue jeans that hugged her curves perfectly, and trust me she has a big ass.... She puts on white boots and sits down, asking me to do her hair.

Relationship goals.

I loose her hair from the bun, brush it. Then I weave one side of her hair, brushing the other side to fall on her face. Alison forced me to learn how to weave her hair saying that Collins doenst want to learn, so when I learnt it, no matter how grown I was, I always enjoyed weaving Allison's hair.

Trust me, Ava's lucky. Not every guy can braid.

"Thank you" she kisses me on the lips then go to get her bags. She wasn't making up today but she still looked perfect.

And to say she has a wonderful voice, is an understatement.

______

Omg, can you guys believe it, Ava can finally talk!!!
Please don't forget to tap that little star here, thank you so much.

Much love❤️❤️