Chapter 16: Swelter Skelter (Part 2)

*Marcus POV*

"Come on Sitara! We can do this, fuck those shit stirrers!" I say practically begging her to agree with.

She puts her paint brush down and sits down, leaning against a wall, "Marcus I just don't know how we can jump back from loosing all those botnets. People are saying we're skiddies!"

I sit down next to her putting my arm around her shoulder, "Listen, those are just random assholes that think they know what happened, when really only DedSec, Dusan and I guess the police know. We can salvage this!"

I pick up her phone and hand it over to her, "Come on, if we make a strong come back then everyone will know what really can do."

She grabs the phone, "Are the others in?"

"yeah I just gotta go find Wrench and (y/n), I hope i'm not unlucky like Horatio and have to walk in on their 'love dovey' time," I say trying to hold back a laugh.

Sitara gets up and continues to work on her graffiti except now she is adding in the DedSec logo onto it, "If everyone else is in then I'm in... Actually no fuck that I'm in, this is my brand and I'm gonna salvage it even if no one else wants to."

I start to walk away to make my way over to Wrench and (y/n), "That's the spirit Sitara! I'll see you at the hacking challenge."

--------------------------------

*(y/n)'s POV*

"Yeahhhh!" Wrench screams as the fighter finally gets back up from the ground.

I cheer on the fighter with my pom poms, I go to shake them in the air but I'm stopped by Wrench who has pulled me in for a hug from behind.

I get my pom poms and start shaking them in-front of his mask, he grabs onto my wrists to stop me, "Oh you're in for it" (^  ^)

He starts to tickle me, I of course, being as ticklish as I am start crying of laughter. 

I manage to get out of his reach and begin to run a little bit away, he chases after me.

"Oh come on (y/n)! You're so slow!"

I stop running and cross my arms, "How rude!"

He comes up to me, "How sassy are you huh? I was only joking around." (~  ^) He pulls me in for a hug and rests his head on top of mine.

"Wrench, I swear if you're gonna tickle me again."

He takes of his mask and kissing me on the forehead, "Don't worry I won't... for now!"

I nudge him in the arm.

Marcus walks over to us, "Yo lovebirds you coming to the hacker challenge!"

"Fuck yeah!," Wrench says as he gives Marcus a high-five and starts running over to the hacking challenge area.

Me and Marcus start walking over to it, he taps me on the arm, "You know Wrench likes you a lot, I've never seen him this happy all the time."

I smile at the ground so Marcus can't see me blush, "I like him a lot too."

"Ooooo someones blushing! I'm gonna tell him that!"

------------------------------------

We get over to the hacking challenge, Sitara and the others are all ready starting off their parts of the challenge, so Marcus takes out his laptop and starts breaking through the firewall.

Horatio waves at me, (y/n)! Come here and help me stop these other guys getting through first."

I run over to him and take out my laptop and begin breaking into the firewalls of the people around me.

Literally everyone around us are just script kiddies, they don't stand a chance against Marcus.

Sitara goes and sits beside Marcus, "Come you're almost there!"

Marcus types in a few more things into the terminal and he gets through the firewall.

Everyone one in our group stands together as we see the sculpture sparking up.

Wrench runs in-front of everyone, "Everyone back up, Its gonna catch on fire!"

I look at him, "How do you know?"

"It has to catch on fire, it can't not catch on fire!" Just as Wrench finishes what he is saying the sculpture spits out a ton of fire.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The sculpture says in a deep voice.

Everyone says their names to the sculpture.

"And I'm Ray." A man said behind us.

We all turn around to look at him and immediately my jaw drops, its Raymond Kenny.

"Holy shit T-bone?" I pull him into a hug, he still smells like beer and cigarettes just like he did in Chicago.

"Well, it's the mysterious Alpha_ghost!" he pulls away from the hug, "how you doing?"

"I'm doing really good, why are you here?"

Wrench who has a confused expression (?  ?) comes over and wraps his arm around me tightly.

T-bone answers, "You know Blume is still after me, so I gotta be on the move," as he pulls out a bag of edible drugs.

"Well shit welcome to San-Francisco!" Marcus says as he gives him a handshake.

T-bone waves the bag in the air, "You kids wanna fill your heads?"

We all nod and follow him over to a mini bonfire, we all eat some of the edibles and the rest of the night was a bit of a blur.

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't do drugs kids! ;)