Chapter 15: Swelter Skelter (Part 1)

Its the day of the Swelter Skelter festival (31/03/2018), everyone has met up back at the Hacker-space to show off each others outfits.

Horatio is wearing a skeleton costume with glow in the dark face paint.

Josh is wearing zebra print pants, a DedSec shirt and a red bandanna.

Sitara is wearing an outfit that looks like her regular outfit except all white with the addition of wings on her back.

Marcus is wearing is wearing a full matching outfit that has a trippy black and white pattern all over it.

Wrench is wearing almost nothing, he has a chest-plate with spikes all over it with a hood attached with a giant Mohawk on it, a leather g-string with spikes all on the front and red boots.

I am wearing black ripped high-waisted shorts, a leather jacket and a black lace bralette. Sitara also did my hair. She dyed it an ombré from light blue to light purple and tied it up into some cute space-buns with plats. 

Marcus walks over to the group, "guys I got a surprise for you come outside

Marcus walks over to the group, "guys I got a surprise for you come outside."

We follow Marcus outside of the Hacker-Space/game shop to see a big party bus sitting out the front.

I start laughing out of excitement, "Holy shit this is fucking awesome," I go and give Marcus a high-five.

Horatio gives him a fist pump, "You really went all out didn't you bro?" 

Marcus tips his hat with a bow, "I am the king of being extra."

Wrench nudges him in the shoulder, "Hey that's my throne M, you can be the prince!" (~  ^)

Marcus does a fake 'posh' laugh, "Alright, let's get on so we get to the festival in time."

Me and Wrench are the first to hop on the bus, greeted by the bus driver.

The bus has speakers on the ceiling, neon lights everywhere along with a stripper pole near the back, which of course Wrench runs over to and begins to spin around on it.

I reach into my pocket and grab the little change I have and start to throw it at him, "Yas Wrench, work that pole!"

Everyone else gets on the bus and starts cheering him on as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About half an hour later, all we have been doing is dancing, drinking and singing some really bad karaoke.

Wrench gets up to go to the bathroom at the back but stumbles over and falls through the curtain. He looks up to see not a bathroom but a bed.

He pokes his head through the curtain, "Pssstttt (y/n) come in here." and disappears back into the curtain.

 I look around at the others as I get up, no one seems to notice since their all singing along to All The Single Ladies by Beyonce.

I walk through the curtain and see Wrench sitting on the bed smiling. But it's not his regular electronic smile. He's not wearing his mask.

His face is pale, with beautiful icy blue eyes.

I walk over and sit next to him smiling, and just sit there and take in the beautiful sight of his face.

Now that I am closer I see the small details on his face.

He has faint freckles scattered around his face, with small dimples around his smile.

Then I notice a small scar on his eyebrow, I raise my hand up, placing it on his cheek brushing my thumb along the scar.

"You think I'm ugly don't you?" Wrench says with tears forming in his eyes as his smile fades.

I put my arms around his neck, "No, you're fucking beautiful," and pull him in for a kiss.

Butterflies fill my stomach once again as I pull away from the kiss, "And hot."

Wrench smiles and pushes me down onto the bed and continues to kiss me, slowly moving down to kiss my neck.

"Ah Wrench your spikes!" I say whilst laughing, his spiked g-string pressed into my thigh.

A knock on the wall outside the room happens along with Horatio's voice, "Yo guys, enough lovey dovey time we're here!"

I grab Wrench's mask and put it back on for him, we both get up and join the others outside of the bus, saying thank you and handing a tip to the bus driver on the way out.

When we hop out of the bus we are instantly hit with the smell or beer and weed, Wrench starts running through the entrance pushing Horatio on the way, "Fuck youuuu" he says as he flips Horatio off.

Horatio gets back up and brushes himself off, "Oh good for you Wrench!"

Suddenly a voice speaks from the speakers, "Everyone gather round later for the hacker challenge!" The voice's accent sounds extremely familiar.

Wrench stops and turns around, "(y/n)! Come with me!" He says as he holds out his hands.

I turn around to wave goodbye to the others before running over to Wrench grabbing his hand for him to lead me where ever he's taking me.

We start running towards a hut that's decorated with neon lights and giant bean bag chairs.

He flops down on one of them and pulls me down so I am lying next to him.

I look up at the hole that's cut out of the hut roof and start to gaze at the stars.

Wrench looks up as well, "The stars are so pretty out here, but not as pretty as you," he says with a wink (~  ^)

I smile, "Oh yeah no where near as pretty as me," I say sarcastically.

He takes his mask of and starts to kiss me, covering the sides of our face using his mask.

He moves to be on top of me more, but he then stops because of the spikes and another reason.

I giggle, "Someone's a little excited huh?"

He drops his head onto my chest, "Yeah I'm not wearing the right pants for this."

I get up and so does he. 

"Here take my jacket to help cover it," I say with a wink whilst handing my leather jacket to him.

He takes it and wraps it around his waist, "Thanks, but you know that top you're wearing isn't really making it any better."

I laugh and grab his mask, putting it back on his face.

Over the speakers we hear a sluggish and drunk sounding voice, "Round 2 is about to begin!"

Wrench glances over to a dome structure, with two fighters getting ready to fight.

Wrench looks back at me wide eyed (0  0) then question marks (?  ?)

I smile and grab his hand, "Come lets go watch!"

We run over to the dome and start to watch as the fight began.

I grab some pom poms I see on the ground and start waving them in the air whilst cheering the fighters on.

-------------------------------

I'll post the next parts soon! <3