Chapter 2: we are dedsec

'okay I am in a car, I need to stay calm, I'll get out soon and stun the with my gun and run as far as I can.' I thought as I was planning a way to get out of this mess.

I feel the car stop moving, maybe a traffic light but no, car does were being opened and shut.

Next I hear the back of the van being opened and feeling someone grabbing me roughly and pulling me as they walk to where they must be taking me.

I hear waves, I must be at the beach. 'who the hell brings the person they are kidnapping to a beach' I thought trying to fight my anxiety with humour.

Suddenly the bag was quickly pulled over my head and the now setting sun was glaring into my eyes.

It took a while to readjust but as soon as my eyes opened again I saw five people standing right infront of me.
One of them had the words 'Dedsec' on their shirt. I've heard of them, they were trying to get to Aiden Pearce in Chicago. Which I found out through a connection of mine.

"Hey you good?" ask the guy with the sunglasses and a laptop bag.

"Yeah I'll be good when you guys tell who the fuck you are!" I said with a serious tone.

The one with the dedsec logo stepped forward, "I'm Sitara and I am the leader of Dedsec, I noticed that you deleted your ctOS profile. I'm impressed." She points to the guy with the sunglasses and continues, "you and my friend Marcus here are gonna get along well, he deleted his profile too. He got accused of doing some bullshit he didn't do. Speaking of which why did you get rid of your profile?"

I sighed in relief that they weren't some fucked up weirdo who was gonna murder me and replied "I got rid of it because of something they know about me, which I don't want them knowing."

"Oooooo secretive." Says a guy with a robotic voice and a electronic mask covering his face.

Marcus interrupts "that guy is Wrench, he can be the most annoying person you'll ever meet."

Sitara continues to introduce the other two people, "this here is Josh, he can be a little shy and this sly little devil is horatio."

"Nice to meet you guys but what do you want from me?" I asked.

Sitara replies in a confident way "we want you to be apart of our team. Your skills are impressive and I think you'd make a valued member... So what do ya say?"

I think for a minute. Am I really just gonna join a random group that just kidnapped me. They are hackers too but I don't know who they hack for and why. But I'm gonna take a chance and join them. I mean if it ends badly like everything does than I'll do what I normally do. Disappear without a trace.

"I'm in."

-------------------------------------------------------
CREDIT TO ART/PHOTO OWNERS