Chapter 9 - Get Well Soon!

• • • • • • • • • • • •

CHAPTER 9

Get Well Soon!

• • • • • • • • • • • •

"Thanks, Katsuki," I said, staring in the direction of the door, thinking about how kind and, at the same time, bipolar that said blonde Pomeranian has been. A smile unconsciously tugged on the corners of my lips as fond memories replayed in my mind.

The next second, the door to the nurse's office flew open with a loud bam(A/N: BamBam? (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) almost making my heart almost jump out of my chest. I came back to reality when I saw a bunch of colourful heads trying to squeeze their way into the room.

"Y/N, WHAT HAPPENED?" They, practically everyone in the class, screamed at me while or after they got stuck in the 'small' gap of an entrance. All Might must've released them early for them to come here.

I stared at them in surprise and amusement, seeing them all crowding in front of me, trying to squeeze their way past each other to get to the front. "Nani?" I asked with amusement.

"We saw Bakugou walking down the hall" Kirishima explained while pointing in the direction of the hallway with his thumb.

"He looked scary so we didn't even try to ask him cause' he'll probably just say 'SHUT UP, NERDS'" Denki added, attempting to mimic Katsuki, making everyone laugh and agree.

"And back to you, Y/N! Are you okay?" Ashido caught everyone's attention with the question at hand.

"It's no biggie! It's just...a small cut," I tried to sound convincing while giving them an innocent smile.

They responded with acknowledging hums as they nodded and smile with relief apparent on their faces. I smiled as we chatted for a while, mostly me answering their questions about how I got my injury and such.

Soon, the bell signalling next period rang. The phrase 'oh sh*t' was written on everyone's faces, simply because the next class is Aizawa-Sensei's. That caterpillar may not seem to care at times but who knows what he'll do if the whole class is missing from his class? He might even evolve from a yellow caterpillar into a deadly spider!

"We better get going before our asses get fried!" Denki called out before waving goodbye to me and dashing out of the room with the rest following suit.

Kirishima was one of the last to leave. "Get well soon, Y/N," he showed me his infamous bright smile and thumbs up before jogging his way out of the room.

I was smiling, having blessed with such great friends that'll support me. Almost everybody has left the room, except Todoroki.

He stood there with his usual neutral expression until he saw that we were the only conscious ones in the room. My smile remained on my lips as I stared at him, in a little confusion.

He took small gentle steps towards me. I didn't expect much as I stared blankly at him, my smile never leaving my lips. When he was directly towering over me, he paused for a while as we stared at each other.

A question mark bolded in red was practically floating above my head as I tilted my head giving a confused look. He then lifted his arm and placed his large hand gently on my head.

"Get well soon," he said with a small, yet warm, smile whilst his gaze never left my eyes. He caressed my head softly before removing his hand and waving to me and leaving the room, leaving me alone with the sleeping Izuku.