4 - Hero Vs Villain

OKAY. ME, AT HOME, AFTER TUITION, HOMEWORK NOT COMPLETED BUT I DON'T CARE, MUSIC, AIRCON ON.

OKAI IM SET. LEGGOOO!!

×××

~Not Edited~

"Okay Class. Listen up. We're going to conduct an outside classroom activity." Aizawa Sensei said as he pressed a button on his desk. Suit cases started to slide out of the gaps that opened up on the wall.

"These are your hero costumes. Go get changed within the next 10 minutes." He said before slipping into a yellow... Sleeping bag? He looks like a caterpillar...

We, each, took our own suit cases and went over to the locker rooms. I walked with the girls while having our usual girl talk as we went.

Once in the girls' locker room, we all change into our hero costumes.

"Y/N, your quirk is such a life hack! You don't even have to take off your clothes to change! You can just change there and then."

"I wish my quirk is just as convenient..."

I giggled at their comments while waiting for them to finish changing. Yes, I already changed within the first 10 seconds of arriving in the locker room.

The conversation went on for about 2 minutes before Ashido changed the topic.

"Soooo... Y/N," Ashido called. "Hm?" I hummed for her to continue. "Your costume is so cute and it looks perfect on you!" She complimented.

"Tha--"

"I bet that Bakugou would love to see you right now." She smirked.

"Why would he?" I asked. Katsuki… An image, of us embracing yesterday, popped into my mind.

"Oh, you kknnnoowwwww..." She grinned and some of the girls giggled.

Mkay. This is getting weird.

"This conversation is getting weird. Let's just get outta here and meet the rest. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for us already." I said as I gestured for them to leave the girls' locker room.

---

I walked as alongside Katsuki and Lida as we entered the demo building for today's activity.

I took some glances at him but he seemed to be doing as normal as if yesterday's embrace didn't happen.

For the activity, we are suppose to play the roles of villains and we are to protect the 'bomb' for 15 minutes, not allowing the hero team to deactivate it.

And of course, fate had to put Izuku and Ochaco as our opponents.

I wonder how Katsuki will react with Izuku as our opponent.

I took a little side glance at Katsuki. He didn't look happy but not unemotional either. He looked... Sort of angered? Irritated? I wonder why.

I, on the other hand, was excited to see what quirk Izuku possessed as well as how well our quirk will do against them.

We stepped into the building and picked a room to be our 'base', where the bomb will be placed.

"It had been 10 minutes. Villains, please activate your bomb." All mights voice rang throughout the room as he instructed.

Lida did as told and activated the bomb.

I went over to the bomb and glued it to the floor, using my quirk. I know that Ochaco's quirk can makes thing float if she touches it.