2 - Y/N Vs Katsuki

Guys, think of cute nicknames for all the girls💕

And Merry Christmas! Omg! My bday is in 3 days! KYA!❤

×××

"You ready, Bakugou-- Where did he go?" He turned to Katsuki's seat which was now empty.

"I'll go check on him." Izuku said as he exited the classroom door.

He looked around to see what he had expected. Katsuki was going after Y/N. He sped up but still kept out of Katsuki's line of sight.

Your POV

"Y/N, your quirk is impressive! At first glance, your quirk is quite similar to mine too." Momo stated as all of us were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"Your quirk is 'Creation', right?" I asked as she nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right. It is very similar at first glan--"

"Y/N! Oi!" A voice from behind us yelled. We all turned around to see Katsuki walking up to me. "Can I talk with you in private?" He asked as he eyes -aka glares- all the girls then back to me.

The girls giggled and some of them said things like, "take your time" and "have fun" in a teasing tone as they went ahead to give us privacy. I rolled my eyes at their comments before turning back to Katsuki.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Why did you disappear out of nowhere and appear back the same way?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Well, I'm not really sure... My parents just said that they were fired. Things got rough but they found a new job in another city so we had to move," this is what I heard from my parents but... "But I wanted to become hero so I pestered my parents to let me join UA so, they allowed it and I'm here now." I said with a frown as I stared at the floor.

Why can't I remember anything about how I left?
I'm pretty sure I would have said goodbye instead of just disappearing...

I furrowed my brows in trying to concentrate better as I tried to recall memories of how I left. The more I tried, the more I furrowed my brows.

The thoughts started to link to questions like, 'why don't I have memories of my parents when I was 4?' and 'I don't even remember my first few years of middle school? What was I doing?'

I kept thinking and thinking but it felt like something was missing. It was like a puzzle with a big part of it missing.

Suddenly, an image came to mind. The image was me, when I was little. It was me, holding the hands of a long, red, haired lady and a H/C haired man. All of us were smiling happily as we seemed to be in the park in town central.

"Y/N..." Katsuki called in a soft tone but it sounded more like a question.

"Hm?" I hummed for him to continue as I tilted my head upwards to look at him.

"You're crying..." He stated, with a worry-filled expression, as he pointed to my right eye.

"Huh? What ar--" I said as I lift my hand up to touch my cheeks. It felt wet. He was right, I was crying. What the fuck? How the hell did I cry without knowing? I looked at the tip of my fingers, which were now wet, with shock.

I quickly used my arm to wipe away my tears and turned to face him again. I smiled with my eyes closed as I said, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't wor--"

I felt a hand on my head. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki looking away with a blush on his face as he patted my head gently. Of course, I was shocked again.