As the clock continued to tick, signaling the end of your meal and coffee, you realized it was time to head back to school. Your brothers would likely finish their activities soon, and you wanted to be there to meet them. 

"Hey, I need to head back to school. My brothers will be finished soon" you explained

Rose nodded, "Sure thing. We'll tag along, too. It's been a crazy day." Lisa added, "Yeah, let's stick together. Who knows what else might happen?" lisa's voice held some kind of concern, again reminding you that this world is different from the usual.

You all laughed, knowing that the unpredictable nature of your circumstance could lead to more unexpected twists. Leaving the cafe, the three of you made your way back to school, ready to face whatever the remainder of the day had in store. The camaraderie between you, Rose, and Lisa provided a comforting sense of support in the midst of everything. 

As you arrived back at the school, you bid goodbye to Lisa and Rose, who headed to the parking lot where their driver awaited. The day had been eventful, filled with surprises and challenges, but the support of your new friends made the journey more manageable.

"Thanks again" you expressed your gratitude, a hue of redness spreading across your cheeks, unfamiliar with the word you earned a few chuckle from the both. 

"No problem, Y/n. We've got your back," Lisa reassured you with a smile. "Absolutely. We'll see you around, okay?" Rose added.

With a final wave, you parted ways, each heading to your respective destinations. As you walked towards the school entrance, you reflected on the unexpected turn of events and the friendships that had blossomed amidst the chaos.

Standing at the entrance, waiting for your brothers, you felt a presence behind you. Judging from the awkward tip-toeing, your suspicions began to play. 'Jin...?' . Choosing to play along, you acted as if you didn't notice him approaching.

Then, suddenly, he grabbed your shoulders, and at the same time, shouted, "Boo!"

You simply turned around and smiled, obviously not scared. Jin, noticing your lack of surprise, gave a playful pout. "Aww, you're no fun, Y/n. I was hoping to scare you a bit."

You chuckled, "Nice try, Jin oppa. You almost had me" There was unexpected sarcasm unintended in the last sentence making jin mockingly sighed, "Almost, huh? Well, you won this round, but I'll be back with an even better scare."

You raised an eyebrow, "We'll see about that. Anyway, where are the others?"

"They're just behind me," Jin replied with a sigh of defeat, still moping about his failed attempt to scare you. You looked behind him to see your brothers, some walking casually, while others ran like wild beasts freed from a cage.

You couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "Well, some of you seem to be in a hurry," you remarked.

"Miss your brother Y/n?" Jungkook casually asked as he gave you that sly grin making you chuckle. 

"Sure, sure," you played along, gaining a soft chuckle from Jungkook. "Right, did any of you guys get asked out?" you questioned, earning a coughing fit from Jungkook who obviously choked on his own.

'Ah-- It's him,' you thought, realizing the source of the sudden reaction as the others seemed to share the same thought. The unexpected turn in the conversation lightened the mood, and the revelation brought a playful atmosphere.

"Ugh, It spreads like wildfire" Jungkook hissed annoyingly perhaps lamenting. "So did you accept—" you were cut off by the sudden voice of Jungkook who yelled, "No!" and added, "No way in hell!"

The room erupted in laughter at Jungkook's emphatic response. Glad you don't have to deal with that bitch.

"Oh, just in time. The driver is already here... shall we go?" Jimin casually said, pointing at the car parked nearby.

J-hope nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah, let's get going. Today has been quite the day!"

As you all approached the car, your brothers teasingly continued their banter, creating a lively atmosphere. The car door opened, and you all piled in, the engine started and moved away from the same scenery as yesterday.

"That's right, I forgot to tell you Y/n, we have a training room, So I'll show you there later" Taehyung suddenly earning a nod from you. "Yeah sure" you simply said as the emotions disappeared from your face. 

As you sat in the car, your mind wandered, and a realization hit you. 'Completely forgotten about the mission,' your thoughts echoed as you stared at the floor. the heated drama in the school had diverted your attention, but the mission you were sent here for still lingered in the background.

"Don't worry we'll help somehow" Jin said as he pat your head playfully bringing your emotions back as you smiled softly. "In case things go wrong, you have us anyways" Jimin added brightly making you nod as you felt assured for the mission.

'Fail.. Nothing will go wrong, as long as I'm in it. nothing will go a stray.' you confidently thought as your eyes landed on the window. 

A truck and a limo is parked making your eyes narrow. 

 'What the heck is he doing here?'

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞