Cheater, Phoebe, and Plans.

I Almost Died When I Saw How Many Reads I Had. Thank You People, For Reading This Story. Means A Lot, Cause I Now Have More Than 1,000 Reads *Tear Tear* :) .

 This Chapter Is Dedicated To @theRealbffti Because Of Her Wonderful Comments (Which I Barely Saw). Comments Mean A Lot!!

 Anywhooo, Read Comment, And Vote Please. Thank You ;D

                                           _Munchiees_

 **************************************************************

----Harry's POV----

I was walking home to my flat, when I decided to go to the mall, and buy some kind of small gift for Abigail. I just loved treating her like a queen, taking her out all the time, and stuff. But I dont reckon I've ever bought her a gift.

The mall wasn't too far away, so I got there quickly. As I entered, I noticed that the mall was a bit empty. Just a few people here and there. But I didnt want to risk getting spotted by a crazy fan, so I would just buy the gift quickly and get out.

I walked by many stores, trying to find something nice for Abigail. I stopped in front of a lingerie store, and smiled to myself. But something in the back of my head told me that maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy something like this for Abby. She'd probably get mad.

I kept on walking when I saw a jewerly store. I went inside and looked around. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a silver locket. That would be perfect! I thought. 

"Excuse me sir? Can I se that locket please?" I asked the employee. He nodded, and carefully took the locket out of the glass case it was in. I took the necklace, and examined it, making sure it was perfect enough for Abigail. I opened it up, and the neclace revealed two tiny slots for pictures. 

"I'll take it," I smiled.

----Abigail's POV----

I was now in my room, changing out of my damp clothes. I put on a white mock button up top, with some khaki skinny jeans, and white keds.

"Ready?" I asked Phoebe.

"Yup." she had a purple tank top, some ripped shorts, and black converse. She grabbed her phone and we made our way to the mall.

~

----Harry's POV----

I finished paying the gift, and exited the store. I was almost out of the mall when a girl my age screams, 

"OMG! You're Harry Styles from One Direction! Kiss me!" she grabbed me by the shirt, and kissed me. She leaned on a wall for support so she wouldnt fall, and I tried my best to make her let go of me. I tried pulling away, but she was too strong. Where was security when I needed them?! 

----Abigail's POV----

Phoebe and I had arrived at the mall. We saw a boy and girl practically swallowing each other. the girl was grabbing on to the boy's shirt. He ad curly hair, was a bit tall, and had similar clothes to the ones Harry had today. I put the pieces together, and my heart sank. That liar hadn't gone home to change. He had came here to almost swallow a girl whole!

"It's nice to know that you pin up every girl you like onto the wall, and almost swallow her!" I sobbed.

Harry turned around to face me and Phoebe.

"What? No, Abby it isn't what it looks like! I swear," he ranted on and on.

"That's what they all say. I knew dating you was a mistake. I knew it wasnt a good idea. I just didnt want to believe it Harry." I felt my face turn a red color, probably anger building up inside me. I mean, I wasnt I wasnt good enough for Harry, and yet I chose to date him, risking another heart break.