Promises, And Thoughts

• Dedicated to EVERYBODY ^0^

Big Thanks To My Cousin XxVioletDangelxX for helping me with my writer's block and helping continue my story!! Dont know what I would do without you ^,^ Anyways, heres another chapter. Read Comment And Vote Please :) Fan Me And I'll Fan You Back. If you have any ideas you'd like to put in the story, message me, and I'll see if I can put it in my story. Dont forget to read my other story Small Steps To Love You. 

And also, thank you to all who have read my story! I now have more than 500 reads thanks to you guys! You guys are the best! Love you all, 

                                                            _Munchiees_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since Harry and the boys had left for tour. I had only received two texts from Harry, although he had promised to keep in touch.

I knew he was busy but the boy had to atleast have a minute to text, right?! I mean what about when he was about to go to sleep? A goodnight text wouldn't hurt. I had kept in touch with the other ones maybe even more than with Harry.

Promise broken #1

Meanwhile they were gone, Phoebe and I had returned to school. Today had been weird for me. Nerdy girls to the flirty, slutty ones had recognized me as Harry's girlfriend. We had spent an awful lot of time out in the streets, and we had been spotted by the media. It wasn't a big deal. I actually didnt want fame, at all. It was really uncomfortable having other people practically breathing down your neck. It surprised me when I saw myself on TV or on magazines. It was just the same with Phoebe.

It was Thursday night, and Phoebe and I had school tomorrow. We had remodeled 'our' room, and it had enough space for Phoebe and I. My mother was okay with Phoebs moving in, after we had explained her situation with her father.

Phoebe was on the laptop, while I rested on my bed. Half of my body was laying on the bed, and the other half of me was hanging off.

"Phoebe what time is it?" I asked her.

"Umm, 12:26. Why?"

"Ugh, Phoebs its late and we have school tomorrow," I rubbed my eyes, which burned.

"Okay," she replied, closing the computer, and making her way onto her own bed.

"Night."

"Goodnight." We shut the light off, and sleep overtook us.

************************************************************************

----Phoebes's POV----

I woke up, the sun shining on my face. I looked over at the clock, We still had enough time to make it to school.

I noticed that Abigail was awakening.

"Morning," she yawned, stretching her arms out.

"Good morning," I smiled, slipping out of bed and making my way into our bathroom, Abby right behind me. We both brushed our teeth and did our hair, before changing clothes.

"What should I wear, Abbs help me please!?" I shrieked.

"Okay," she made her way to the closet and gave me some clothes," wear this off the shoulder top, and these red skinnies."

"Thanks."

"And I'll wear this pin and needles crochet top with the white skinny jeans."

After we had finished changing, we went downstairs, where we found Abby's mother in the kitchen making breakfast.