Chapter 14: Vytal Festival

Shin Author: So... I've been wanting to try this for awhile now... here goes nothing!

0:02-0:09

The scene shows Y/N and Riku facing each other. Riku hold out his hand to Y/N as Y/N tries to reach it, but Riku disappears.

0:10-0:16

The scene changes to Ruby holding a rose but Summer appears behind her and points forwards. Then, she disappears with leaving rose petals to cover the screen.

0:17-0:23

The scene changes to Y/N rising up his body and stood straight in Rising Titan Form. Then, the shot was moved to the left to show him Rising Dragon Form who spin the staff and points in front. The shot then moved to the right to show him in Rising Pegasus Form aiming his Pegasus Bowgun to the air and while pulling the hammer back. The shot was moved up to show Y/N in Rising Mighty Form and a close shot of his bracelet and the Arcle Belt from left to right.

0:24-0:25

The scene shows a Daguva in civilian form, who is grinning and half of his face shows his complete form in Kuuga's left eye reflection. The scene then changes to Salem smiling crazily and half of her face shows a form of monster face.

0:26-0:29

The scene changes to show multiple scene of Y/N fighting the Gurongis from his pass battles in different forms.

0:30-0:31

The scene soon changes to Y/N unable to control his Ultimate Form.

0:32

The scene changes to Y/N in an unknown form while flames are covering it's appearance. (Just like the video)

0:33-0:37

Y/N stands there as his fist is on his chest and multiple characters are flashing and the last one show Ruby holding her rose, rises up her head quickly and  looks in front with tears in her eyes.

0:38-0:50

The scene changes to Y/N fighting off a bunch of Grimms in Rising Mighty Form. Then, he changes to Rising Dragon Form and swing his staff around to hit the Grimms. Then, change to Rising Pegasus Form and shoots multiple Grimms with the hammer pulled to the maximum. Then, change into Rising Titan Form and starts to swing his sword and and stabs the Grimms. The last one show Y/N in Ultimate Form, and waves his arm horizontally and fire vortex erupts from the ground, burning the Grimms and and covers the screen.

0:51-1:15

The scene then changes to Y/N walking on the battlefield with Grimms surrounding him. The scene changes to Daguva in civilian form walking on the battlefield, grinning. Then, the scene zooms out to show both starts to run towards each other and transforms and both land a punch, about to hit each other's faces.

Shin Author: There you go, first time doing this, I hope it's good. Anyway, back on to the story!

Y/N Pov

I'm currently at my father's grave, standing in front of it.

Y/N: Long time no see, pops. How you doing up there? Good? *chuckles* Good to know... well, I've been using the belt to protect the people lately. I mean, I'm supposed to use it for that right? And speaking of belt, Ironwood is at it again... I know right?! It's been a few years now and he can't forget it! Anyway, umm... I found myself a girlfriend! I know, I know, treat a girl well, and don't hit her no matter what's the situation. Her name is Ruby, Ruby Rose. Yeah, she's sweet, bubbly, and hyperactive. And I met some friends too! There's a lot! And guess what? I found a guys from another dimension who has the same Arcle Belt! Cool right?! His name Yusuke Godai. Yeah, he is a nice man. Oh! And Tendou's cooking are amazing! He's also one of the dimension travelers.