Chapter 2: Initiation

Y/N Pov

I kept on chatting with Ruby and her sister, Yang. Turns out they are not biological sisters. Ruby ask a bunch of questions such as...

Ruby: What's that big beetle thing?! What's that belt?! What can it do?! What's your weapon?!

Yang: Alright sis, slow down. He can't answer all of that at once.

Y/N: Well, Ruby, to answer those questions of yours, why don't you find it out yourself? Plus I'm very tired now. Gotta sleep a little.

Ruby: Awww...

I parked my bike near the seats and slept.

*timeskip*

???: Y/N...

I move around, trying to ignore that voice.

???: Y/N...

Y/N: Five more minutes mom...

???: I'm Glynda, Mr. Kite.

I open my eyes immediately and look at her.

Y/N: S-sorry, Miss Goodwitch! I didn't do it on purpose!

Glynda: It's alright. You missed the orientation.

Y/N: S-sorry.

Glynda: It's fine. Now, go to the hall and sleep. Initiation starts tomorrow.

I walk towards the hall and see that most people are a sleep. Well, accept for some.

Ruby: Y/N! You're awake!

Y/N: Yes, I though that I'll just take short nap, but I can't believe I'll sleep all the way til night... I guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

Ruby: Well, what are you going to do then?

Y/N: Gotta go on patrol. Check of there's any of those creeps.

Ruby: I see...

Yang: What creep are you referring to?

Y/N: Gurongis.

Yang: Guro-what?

Y/N: You'll face one of them in the future. By the way, you look familiar... *points at a girl with a bow*

???: I don't know what you are talking about.

Y/N: Must be my imagination. Sorry, anyways, Ruby, Yang, have a good night sleep.

I walk out of the hall and suddenly Riku talked.

Riku: Well, getting to know the ladies eh?

Y/N: Why do you have to care?

Riku: Well- Gurongi!

Y/N: Where?!

Riku: It's near! I think it's in Beacon right now!

Y/N: Alright then. Henshin!

I transform into Pegasus form and search for the Gurongi with my heighten sense. I can only last in this form for 50 seconds. I have 50 seconds to save people from getting killed!

Y/N: At the harbor! Gouram!

Gouram came to me and I got on top of it. I change back into Mighty form.

*timeskip*

I saw it! It's about to jump into the water until I use Gouram to stop him by hitting him back.