« 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 »

Start from the beginning

as soon as i was in the park near our-my- place, i sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"did i really have to be so fucking harsh to her?" i cursed, realising my mistake. your heart was soft and fragile and i... broke it with just a few words.

i wanted to rephrase my words, turn them into something less hurtful. but by the time i went back to the apartment ready to apologise you had already fallen asleep on the couch with your tear stained face.

even in that state, you looked as beautiful as ever.

i let you sleep, get the rest you deserved. but by the time i woke up, you were gone. you already took a few of your clothes with you.

i noticed how my closet looked so empty and dull without your colourful sweaters and shirts and hoodies.

and by the next week, all your things were already gone.

i chuckled bitterly to and at myself, amazed at how stupid i was four years ago. i had the girl of so many mens dreams, and yet i let her go so easily.

please, just once more
if i could see you again
i don't care if i lose everything

the worst part was, i wanted to see you one last time before you officially left. but you did it so quietly, and it hurt me.

but why do i feel hurt when i was the one who drove you out?

i'd do anything if it meant seeing you one last time and being able to hold you again. you are my world but i was too young and dumb to see that.

i wish i could meet you in my dreams
and love you again
just like this

"kim jongin! put me down!" chaeyoung giggled as i carried her bridal style around the apartment.

"no!" i stuck my tongue out at her, running around while she bounced in my arms.

"jongin!" she whined, holding on to me tighter. i laughed and put her down, dragging her onto the couch with me. she fell into my open arms, laughing as well.

i see you every night in my dreams. all they did was remind me of your presence, and that often led to sleepless nights for me. our breakup would often replay in my mind, like a song put on repeat.

it might be easier to die
than to receive your forgiveness
i'm singing this song
but i don't know if my true intentions will reach you

all the times i've tried to contact you, you've either ignored me or just told me to stop. but i understand why though.

it's my fault you're like this anyways.

i hope you'll be happy
i can't even lie, such a common thing
i'm only praying you'll come back, i'm sorry

i held the polaroids we took in my hand,  grasping it tightly as if someone were to take it away.

we were so happy.