day one

The sun risen high into the sky, Tord groans as he told over, buries his face into Tom's chest, after a few minutes, he opens his eyes. A bright red blush went across the norski's face as he rolls back over and gets out of Tom's bed. Tords stomach growled but he knew he couldn't eat anything. His eating disorder always was a pain in the neck but Tord thought he didn't deserve food and was just a waste of space.

Tord put on his usual, red hoodie, black jeans, and walks down stairs, sits on the couch and begins watching the insane zombie pirates from hell 1. As he watches the movie, he feels the wave of guilt wash over him. He lift up his sleeve, staring at the bandages that were on his arms. Tord shook his head and pulled the sleeves down, just all of a sudden Tom came down stairs and tackled Tord into a hug.

"Oh my god I was so worried!" Tom yelled as he hugs Tord tighter, Tord yelps and hugs back. "Oi not so tight Thomas! And why are you hugging me?" Tom tenses up and immediately departed the hug, looking down, face a bright red. "Um.. a friendly gesture?" Tord gasp, he thought Tom hated him, and tom would never have forgiven him from the giant robot incident, but it seems like actually Tom cares, and wants to forget about that past and move on to the future.

It was now currently 3:00 in the afternoon, Tord and tom were out at the park, Tom on his phone watching Tord being a dork playing in the meadow. Tord picked up blue flowers and made a blue flower crown, then he made a red one, and lastly a red and blue one. Tord blushes as he looks at the red and blue one.

Red boy.
Blue Boy.

There colors, they matched perfectly. Red and blue make the color purple, Tord smiles as he walks up to Tom. "Um Tom?" Tom hummed in response as Tord puts the blue flower crown on Tom and the red one on himself, still holding the red and blue flower crown, Tom chuckles and looks at the crown. "Why did you give me this?" Tord looks down, rubbing his robotic arm awkwardly, "well, blue is kinda your color"

Currently 7pm, they were both sitting at the meadow, watching the sun set, Tom blushes as he moves his hand slowly to Tords, but Tord put his hand in his pocket.

"Beautiful sight isn't it Tom?"
Tom nodded, a little disappointed in not holding Tords hand. Tord stood up. "C'mon Jehovah, we should get going" Tom nodded again as he stood up, as he walked he watched Tords hand dangle next to his, sometimes brushing onto his fingers gently and Tord haven't noticed.

Once they reached to the house, Tom watched Tord get comfortable on the house, as Tom closes and locks his apartment door. "Good night commie" Tord rolls eyes. "Night Jehovah" Tom chuckles and goes up to his room, lays in his bed, not caring about his clothing, and closes his 'eyes' falling asleep.

Day one.