Just Like Old Times

Weeks passed and Tord was home, sitting next to Tom, watching "The cats". That's when Tom got an idea, as he takes a sip from his flask. "Tord, just got a idea" once Tord heard that, he looked at Tom with curiosity.

Tom, smiled warmly. "Should we invite Edd and Matt here? Maybe hangout?" Tord nodded as Tom pulled out his phone and texted Edd.

T: hey Edd can u come over w/matt?
E: sure! When?
T: now sounds fine
E: what are we going to be doing?
T: movie?
Edd: sure!
Tom: k, cya when u get here.
Edd: yep, cya Tom.

Tom put his phone in his pocket, and looked at Tord. "There coming, were gonna watch a movie, any suggestions?" Tord smiled, "how about Zombie pirates from hell 4?" Tom rolls his eyes taking another sip from his flask. "Of course"

*time skip*

Edd and Matt were here now, Tom made popcorn and sat down on the couch, they were quietly watching the movie.  Edd and Matt were cuddling on the couch, quietly munching on the popcorn, Tom chuckled softly and looks back at the movie screen.

*time skip*

It was in the middle of the movie and Edd and Matt were asleep, only Tom was the only ones awake. Tom looked over at the sleeping red hooded male, and pulled him close, and kissed his forehead. One the movie ended, Tom woke up Edd and Matt, and they left, but Matt being noisy woke Tord up.

Tom smiled and helped Tord off the couch. "You'll sleep in my room, i think it's better." Tords cheeks flushed a little pink, and followed Tom to his room, they laid on the bed, and Tom fell asleep right when he crawled under his covers.

Tord snuggled in the close to Tom smiling, before falling asleep,he whispers.

"Just like old times"