Telling The Truth

Tords eyelids fluttered opened, as he looks at Tom. "T-Tom..?" Tord says weakly. Tom got startled and looks at him, concern on his face. "Tord, May I please see your arm?" Tord tenses up, and grips his sleeve tightly. "Please Tord.." Tord looks away as Tom begins to pulls his sleeve up, and unwrapping the gauze, Tom sees many cuts spilled over his arm. Tom softly whispering, "why.." Tord begins to sob as he hugs Tom tightly. "I'm sorry!...please forgive..me... I know im a monster! A traitor.. just...I wish That harpoon killed...me..." Tom's 'eyes' widen and hugs Tord back. "I forgive you...shh, it's okay.."

After a while of crying, tord calms down. Tom smiled comforting and holds Tords hand. "Now, can you tell me why you did this?" Tord looked down, "guilt..." he says quietly. Tom sighs, and hugs Tord. "I know it's hard now, but I promise you Tord, everything is gonna be fine, I'm here for you" Tom departs from the hug, and smiles warmly at him.

Tord smiles back, and looks at the clock, 3AM. "Hey Tom..?" Tom looks over at him, "yea" Tord fiddled with the bandages before saying, "May I sleep in here?" Tom nodded and laid Tord back down, covering him up with blankets.

"Thanks for telling me the truth"

(A/N: sorry for this was being short, it was 1:33am and I was aye I'm tired,_,) like the story? Comment what you think!<3)