Iruka sweat dropped at the girls statement before composing himself. "Well, why don't you both come in now. Class started about 10 minutes ago. And as for you Naruto, you'll be excused this time but next time you wont." Iruka explained to the two children.

Naruto nodded his head and sighed when Mai finally released him. Walking into the classroom, Mai stood in the front of the room with Iruka while Naruto quickly scrambled up to his seat.

"Ok class, This is Mai. Starting today she will be apart of our class." Iruka explained. "Mai, you can choose wher-"

Before Iruka could even finish his sentence, Mai began walking away and sat down beside Naruto. Everyone looked at her shocked, including Naruto and Iruka. Iruka quickly shook out of his shocked state though as he turned back to the class. "Well then, lets get started."

*Time Skip*

"Well that's it for today. You are all dismissed." Iruka said before leaving the room. As soon as he was gone everyone, mainly the females, jumped up and swarmed the small silver haired child.

"Kyahh~ you're so cute~" A girl shrieked.

"How old are you?" Someone questioned.

"Why are you in our class now?" Another voice questioned.

"Why are you carrying a bear? That's so childish!" Someone said.

Mai shrinked back into her seat overwhelmed by all the questions, comments, and people. She wasn't used to being jumped by so many new people at one moment and this was making her really uncomfortable.

Naruto who was still beside her became annoyed by all the people surrounding him and he could also feel how uncomfortable she was so he decided to do something. "Hey! Leave her alone, dattebayo!" He shouted loudly as he jumped on the desk.

Everyone stopped talking and turned towards the blonde haired male.

"Shut up baka Naruto!" a pink haired girl yelled as she slammed her fist into his head making him fall forward and onto the ground.

Seeing the blonde fall, Mai quickly got up and went towards him to help him. "Kitty..." She said as she grabbed his hand and helped him up. Naruto just stared at her, shocked again before smiling widely. "Thanks Mai-chan!"

Mai smiled back at him before taking a deep breath and turning to her classmates. "Mai is 9 and was transferred into the class because Mai is smart and to make friends with future team mates." Mai explained. She blushed though as she realized she spoke in 3rd person again. At least her English wasn't broken. "And this is Kurochi. Kurochi helps Mai to see."

"What do you mean?" A raven haired boy said while walking towards the girl.

"Kyahh~~~ Sasuke-kun!" All the girls shrieked out loudly.

'Sasuke....Tachi-nii's little brother...'

Mai sighed as she would once again have to explain herself for the 3rd time this week. "Mai is blind so she borrows Kurochi's power and eyes to see." She explained as she held the bear up. As she said this though, her crystal blue eyes suddenly began to bleed.

"Wahhh! Mai-chan are you ok!?" Naruto yelled out, shocked.

Mai could feel the blood sliding down her cheeks as her eyes began to sting. She knew this was going to happen as this was the third time using Kurochi this week. Using him for to long results in her eyes beginning to sting and bleed.

"Mai is ok. Mai just needs to not use Kurochi anymore." She explained as she sat the bear on the desk. She then placed her finger on the bears forehead before closing her eyes. The bears white button eyes slowly began turning black. Once they were completely black the bear fell over as Mai opened up her eyes which were now clear from the glaze over her eyes making her look like a Hyuuga.