Chapter One

Guilt

Guilt...

Pain...

Anger...

He feels horrible. Emotionless. Distraught. Heart broken. Is this... is this what it's like to lose someone you love? He hated this feeling, a feeling of emptiness, it began to make him feel worse. Flashbacks replaying in his mind, wishing to erase them, he probably could... but he knows that it's the last memory that he'll ever have of you...

He had failed his mission.

But he couldn't give any fucks about it.

You... however.

Jumping in, and taking that bullet for him from the deviant android.

How fucking stupid and reckless of you.

All he can think of is that gun shot, echoing loudly through his ears almost deafening, as it hits your delicate soft flesh. Hearing your torturous screams, haunted him. Your body collapsing onto the ground, hearing that thump of your lifeless self. Your blood creating a pool surrounding you, like an art piece. Your eyes wide open of terror, losing your soul as it goes to another. Tears running down your cheeks, as they began to fade. Feeling lifeless and weightless, as if you could fly if you want. As if you have wings. Now you do, you're an angel going to heaven (some of you may deny).

It all felt as if time stopped when he heard your loud cries. That's when his heart stopped (or his programming), seeing the light fading away from your precious eyes. Life was taken away from you, the world is cruel. The sicken tears in your orbs, the blood spreading quicker and quicker and no hope to stop it from doing so.

Connor closes his eyes tightly, a tightness forms in the back of his throat. A sickening feeling roars in his stomach. He didn't want this. No one wanted this not ducking ever. He knew if he had been killed he could have had another Android, he would've been fine. He could be replaced...

But you?

No one could ever replace you.

There's only one of you.

And this will fucking ruin him.

Thinking of not seeing your precious adorable smile that is so contagious that makes himself smile, now gone.

Hearing your sweet angelic laughter, it's as if he's hearing the angels sing, now gone.

Your corny jokes, even if he wouldn't understand it yet he would still laugh just to impress you, now gone.

Staring into your E/C orbs losing complete interest of the world and creating a new one, now gone.

Your soft delicate touch against his own, creating a storm of emotions to him, now fucking gone.