Chapter Two

It's been two months since your death

Two months of silence.

Two months of Connor being different.

He felt... empty. Lost. Emotionless. Angry. More guilt than ever. He wasn't the same. How could he? He just lost someone who he'd love for the first time. So much it hurt...no! It kills him. It's eating him alive each day of living.

Is this how Hank felt when losing Cole?

Connor would sit at your desk, everyday remembering all the laughs you had, all the fun and clowning around, heck even talking shit about Gavin. Remembering the good laughs he had with you, and imagining the impossible if he told you his feelings. He'd picture of your dates and how they'd go it would bring him a painful smile to his lips.

Hank noticed some changes in him too. How he acts so serious about completing the mission at hand. Gavin giving him shit and how Connor doesn't react the way he use to, he threaten Gavin to "leave him" alone and might've broke his finger. Whenever someone speaks of you Connor pretends to ignore them, he walks away or yells at them to stop talking. Connor has grown into a sour depressed bean, holding so much anger in him it frightens Hank.

But it's been quiet.

Even at the station. It was so silent you could hear the sounds of people talking from outside. You were always the fun loveable one, everyone loved you of course Gavin didn't care but he did like you and tolerated you but he sure does miss your remarks at him. It just feels so dead without having you around.

Connor hasn't stopped. Looking for your deviant killer. And by god when he finds them, he is going to eliminate them, completely destroy them. He feels so much hatred towards the deviant. Absolute hatred it's more powerful than having hatred on Gavin.

He couldn't stop. Not now. Not until that deviant is found and put out of its misery completely, getting his vengeance for you. But would it be better to kill it? Or put it in justice? He'd prefer to kill it but you however would want them to be put away, but you're not here.

Connor leans forward, his fingers sliding in one another against his chin. A frown across his facial features, his brows furrowed as his eyes looks dark. His LED flashes red, and all different types of emotions hits him. His mind was a cloud, full of different thoughts overwhelming him. But he can control it, he has been since you died.

"Yo Connor! We gotta new case!" Hank comes up behind him with a donut in his hand happily eating it. Sprinkles falling to the floor making Connor roll his eyes at Hank's messiness. Hank notices the sudden expression on Connor's face, a small look of worry covers Hank's face a small frown alerts Connor. Connor's eyes turn stiff and serious as he looks at Hank, his jaw clench and looking sharper as his lips turn thin.

"Yes Lieutenant?"Connor ask, standing up and walking toward Hank like a soldier. Hank looks over at Connor, still a look of worry cover his face. He blinks his eyes as he looks at his computer screen, seeing the new case.

"A deviant was discovered here. A female, she escaped from Cyber-Life since she became a Deviant, wouldn't blame her. Also she's a new model, one that they were working on. So no model number until we find it. Also, it's the only model and if we kill it they'd be pretty mad at us." Hank confesses as Connor nods but a small lump forms in the back of his throat. He tries to calm his breathing down, his eyes shut as he takes a deep breath in. He opens them again as he holds a small smile, yet filled of sadness. Connor tries to hide it from Hank, he has been for awhile now.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Connor says blankly as Hank smirks. He closes the tab on his computer as he grabs his gear.

"Absolutely jack-shit."

~*~*~   

The sound of the roaring engine comes to a stop, adjusting the lights as they turn off. The loud music then dying down into a soft whisper. Hank's eyes turn to face Connor's, a worry meeting one with anger, regret and guilt. Hank sighs finally having enough of Connor's blunt self. "Connor, are you... alright?" Hank asked, full of reassurance and concern.

Connor blinks a couple of times as he then turns to face the concern Lieutenant. Connor nods. "I'm fine, Lieutenant." He says with a strong look in his eyes, he really didn't want to discuss his feelings right now. Hank nods not really believing him.

They both exit the car as they turn to look at the Deviant's hideout, an old house. Connor looks down spotting blue blood mix with red blood, almost making purple. Connor kneels down and places his hand into the blue blood as he raises it into his mouth licking it. Hank gags as he turns around away from Connor.

"Connor, you're so fucking disgusting when you do that." Hank grumbles as Connor rolls his eyes, annoyed at Hank's whining. Hank notices yet says nothing, didn't want any remarks from him. Connor then turns to face Hank, standing up and away from the blood.

"It's serial number is identified as 636-052-173, I'm unaware of it's model nor do I know what type of Android it is." Connor says as Hank nods.

"Okay, so if you do that 'thing', please let me know so I can puke somewhere else. Hank says as Connor shows no reaction to Hank's childish behaviour.

"Well then Lieutenant, you might want to turn around." Connor says making Hank groan. Connor then shakes his head leaning down and licking the red blood analysing it. "The blood belongs to a Joseph Ivan, A CEO of Cyber-Life." Connor says.

"Are you done lickin' everything?" Hank asked still turned as Connor stands up walking over the blood.

"I am."

Hank turns around with a disgusted look on his face. "So, if there's human blood do you think the Android killed him, or something?" Hank asked as Connor shrugs, walking up to the path of the house.

"I'm not sure. It's possible." Connor says as he and Hank walks inside of the abandon house.

Hank tries the door knob as he then finds it unlocked, Connor checks the windows. Hank then signals Connor to come to him, Connor follows and going behind Hank. He raises his gun to be cautious, Connor follows behind. A loud bang of something falling was heard in the other room. Connor turns to Hank as he nods. They slowly creep towards the door, Hank stays on one side as Connor stays on the other. Connor leans into the room scanning as he detects the deviant. Hank then barges into the room.

"FREEZE YA BASTARD!" Hank yells as the deviant turns around, dripping whatever was in their hand.

Both Connor and Hank's eyes widen in shock. Connor's heart dropped, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. But his eyes weren't lying.

"Y/N?"