Chapter 1

Warning: R18+ 

***

"You may kiss the bride."

The judge that I personally know said after he wedded us. With that I grabbed her waist as I started kissing those delicious lips I've been dying to taste.

"You taste so sweet, Mrs Russo."

I said making her giggle as she encircled her arms around my nape and again shared a sweet, passionate kiss with me.

It's a month since I met her and I took her to Sicily to get married in there like what she wants. 

I do not know why I'm doing this, nababaliw na nga ata ako.

Maybe I'm really attracted to her, to the point that I want to own her. I want to own all of her, I want her badly to be mine and it's too strong that I couldn't understand why I'm doing this.

Wala na akong pakiela.

Well I could just divorce her easily once this unknown feelings that I can't understand why it makes me this insane, fades. 

Well I hope it does...

***

"Bellissima..."

I said hoarsely while staring at her beautiful face and kissed her lips, down to her neck.

"Ohh Caro..."

She said under her breath making me feel more insane hearing that endearment. Why does it sounds sweeter when she's the one saying it?

 What am I thinking? Getting married at a complete stranger?!Am I crazy?

"Zenon..."

She whispered my name and damn it, it sounds so good when it comes out from her delectable mouth.

'Oh yes I am, I am crazy...'

Saad ko saaking isipan at mas pinalalim pa ang halik na iginagawad dito saka dumiin ang hawak sakaniyang balingkinitang bewang habang nakasandal siya sa pader at sabik na sabik kaming magkasalo sa init ng isa't isa.

"Oh cara mia."

I groaned when she bit my lips and licked it down to my neck seductively and it made me feel even more hot than I already am.

"You're too addicting my gem, what am I gonna do with you."

 Sambit kong wala na sa tamang wisyo at nanggigigil na hinalikan pa ito. I encircled her flawless legs to my waist and took her to our bed while we were still kissing torridly. 

I kissed her with full of hunger and passion, I felt my pants tightened on my growing length. She grinded her covered mound into my crotch making me feel more aroused as I groaned. 

I bit her lower lips making her mouth slightly parted, I took the chance and slipped my tongue inside her delicious mouth.

"Zenon"

She moaned, it's anough to make me feel breathless. 

I massaged one of her breasts then squeezed her sexy ass. Bumaba ang halik ko patungong leeg nya saka sakaniyang mayamang na bahagyang nagpaungol kay Emerald.

I kissed the valley of her round and firm breast, I sucked and nipped it as If I was a hungry child. I played those little pinkish beads with my tongue like my life depends on it while my other hand is travelling to her flat belly down to the heart of her feminity.